i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

Discus and support i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crusher Kar, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. Crusher Kar
    Crusher Kar Guest

i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works

:)

2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I find if I don't quit or exit an app just sign out I have a problem signing in next time, I know this is not the same code but the basis is there to get you back and playing

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-800705b4
    Good point, quitting apps and other games before starting others is just second nature to me. Also I close all Tabs in Edge before quitting it.

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button (little right) and select
      Quit.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Are you go to your games and apps section and check your updates is there any apps that need to be updated?

Another thing you could try would be a hard re-boot ( hold the power button down for 10 seconds or until the console turns off) then turn on the console and see if your apps load.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi Crusher Kar

I have to ask if you are in the insider program at all?. I normally see that error in the insider program quite often.
  5. Chargersbride Win User

6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Slow games or apps has this detail as well as solutions to check your network.

Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the
    Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the
    Xbox button on the console again to restart.

When you restart your console, all open apps and games will be closed. Once your console has restarted, verify that your downloads have resumed by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, open My games & apps.
    2. Select Queue and highlight the game or app you're trying to download.
    3. The game or app should show as Installing.
    4. If the status shows as Queued or Paused, select the game or app, press the
      Menu button, and then select Resume installation.

Once you've checked that your downloads have resumed:

• Check the speed at which your game or app is downloading.
    • To avoid slowing your download, don't launch any games or apps until your download has completed.
Thema:

1. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this - Similar Threads - try opening random

2. I try to open my game and it won’t open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to open my game and it won’t open: I go on my Xbox one and im trying to play some Forza Horizon 4, i open the game and it says “for some reason Forza Horizon 4 has taken to long to start, then gives me the error code: 0x8027025a, i...
  3. I have an error message when I try to open some application

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an error message when I try to open some application: When I try to open a certain application on my xbox one, I get an error message with code 0xd0000189. if you could help solve this problem I'd like that. 11b2eeb7-a960-4d40-9dc5-8cfaa0edff60
  4. Error when trying to open No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to open No Man's Sky: I recently downloaded No Man's Sky on my Xbox One (original console). After installing the game, I tried to open it and received an error message: "An error occurred during the system update. For...
  5. My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?: I downloaded Octodad: Dadliest Catch on my Xbox One S but whenever I try to open the game it just kicks me out! I have tried what I could to get it to work. Please help!...
  6. Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.: I can’t open any apps on my Xbox, and it keeps saying “something went wrong” and the code doesn’t work in the Xbox.com/errorhelp website and I’ve tried restarting my Xbox but it didn’t work. My...
  7. Sky app won’t open - tried everything!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky app won’t open - tried everything!!!: The other weekend, there was an issue with the sky app, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Ever since then the app won’t open, it gives me a message saying the app is getting ready and then...
  8. I have windows 8.1. my games are not loading when I try to open the icon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have windows 8.1. my games are not loading when I try to open the icon: I can't get my microsoft games to load. I've been using them for years, now they don't want to open up. 1bc3fe4c-34c5-49d1-bc66-cede0f91effb
  9. console randomly returns to the dashboard and acts like it opening the disk try during a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console randomly returns to the dashboard and acts like it opening the disk try during a game.: I am having the Same issue here, while playing a game it randomely takes me to the Dashboard with Disc tray Icon showing opening but it Isn't actually opening . 936dcd05-1333-42d0-8170-43ca999aab19
  10. Xbox tries to open tray randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox tries to open tray randomly: Hello, this just started about a month ago and I cant figure it out. I will be in the middle of a game and all of a sudden , BAM! it sends me to the dashboard with no warning. The area which you...