I try to buy something but, it wont let me

Discus and support I try to buy something but, it wont let me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ya Boii Potato, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?!

:)

ya Boii Potato, Oct 18, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game
    there was a service outage id try again soon
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Wont let me buy.

Just to add on to collectionador's post, can you please log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and make sure your billing information is configured correctly according to this sticky:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx
    ? Any discrepancies may cause issues such as the one you are describing.

It seems like this issue is related to purchasing so I'm going to move this thread over to 06 - Purchasing or downloading something.

Standing by. :)
  4. K3LLA ZILLA Win User

Wont let me buy.

Does the same thing with me
  5. colllecionador Win User

Wont let me buy.

Greetings Tea Drinker JC,

Can you please provide the error code? Also, did you checked if your country support this kind of online purchase ? some countries just don't support some creditcard (exemple: here, where I live, Brazil, we can't use paypal or national creditcards to buy
    gold / msp, we must have a internation credit card)
  6. ninjanaut625 Win User

Couldn't redeem diamonds

Yup I have 500 gems and trying to buy rewards points it wont let me either
Thema:

I try to buy something but, it wont let me

1. I try to buy something but, it wont let me - Similar Threads - try buy something

2. So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to buy something for the Microsoft store it says we can’t process your...: Please help cause i dont know what to do eac1e804-e18a-4cb1-b158-029d601ac94c
  3. I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried buying in-game currency.It says I need to install something but there is nothing in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RealPLIMAGE [link] [comments]
  4. I try to buy something, yet to no avail.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to buy something, yet to no avail.: So, it's a normal Monday, get on my Xbox to find out that my Gold membership has expired. To fix this problem, I went to the store, headed to the memberships tab, and make an attempt to renew my...
  5. I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something and it says we can’t process your payment and my region is all ok.: Any one anything about this 11967861-5fd4-42cf-8925-1565cd07662b
  6. trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one ...: My son is trying to buy an addition on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set up a 6 digit number. Anyone else encounter this? f1aa67aa-e463-4adc-bb09-1520b461557c
  7. Trying to buy something with a gift card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy something with a gift card.: Hello, goodnight from Brazil. I want do buy COD BO II, but I dont have any credit card, so I went to mall and buy a Gift Card, and says cleary that I can buy games, films, whatever, but when I try...
  8. Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...: hi, so I'm having this problem that every time I try to buy something this message appears "contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it...
  9. I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...: I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 whenever I try to by something and it keeps on doing it can someone please help 967e0040-647c-4cc8-8292-dfdbc3dbb453
  10. When i try to buy Xbox live gold IT says something went wrong. Error code is 0x80a4001e

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to buy Xbox live gold IT says something went wrong. Error code is 0x80a4001e: I try to buy Xbox live gold it says something went wrong. Error code is 0x80a4001e f3885062-d744-4277-9416-6843b3ae661a