I try to open my game and it won’t open

Discus and support I try to open my game and it won’t open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I go on my Xbox one and im trying to play some Forza Horizon 4, i open the game and it says “for some reason Forza Horizon 4 has taken to long to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxHunterWolfxX7, May 26, 2019.

1. I try to open my game and it won’t open

I go on my Xbox one and im trying to play some Forza Horizon 4, i open the game and it says “for some reason
    Forza Horizon 4 has taken to long to start, then gives me the error code:
    0x8027025a, i restarted my Xbox one S, and i open the same game, and it gives me the same error code, what do i do next?

:)

XxHunterWolfxX7, May 26, 2019
  2. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  3. KingRichard2020 Win User

The tray of my xbox 360s is not working properly

4. AHiddenDRUMMR Win User

Awesome! Glad to hear. I was going to recommend doing that or checking connection.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Hey thanks for bringing this issue to us. A simple way is to clear cache reset. Your console must be on. Press and hold the power button on the console for 10secs. The system will shut off. Wait additional 10secs then turn the console back on. It will
    reboot and you should be free to enjoy the games you wish. I hope this was helpful.
  6. XxHunterWolfxX7 Win User

Nvm, it’s working again, i did a full shutdown and it worked
Thema:

1. I try to open my game and it won’t open - Similar Threads - try open game

2. Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store: Hello, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my pc, it opens the Microsoft store to the "Gaming Services" page. There is nothing I can do on that page. None of my games open. I've...
  3. Whenever trying to launch Masterchief Halo Collection it opens Gaming Services and won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever trying to launch Masterchief Halo Collection it opens Gaming Services and won't...: This previous issue was said to have been fixed but after trying each and all of the suggestions people made for the fix none of them worked, even xbox stating that it had been fixed when it had...
  4. From a bit of time when I try to open some of my games this happens

in XboX Insiders
    From a bit of time when I try to open some of my games this happens: Its from a bit that when I open games like Outriders or Fortnite it asks "who is playing today" and showing a list of my accounts (I have only one) and I need to select my account, is it possible...
  5. controller not working when trying to open game

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller not working when trying to open game: The controller works except when I try to open the Oblivion game then only the joystick works to move to different options like continue, new, load , but I can't select any of them. It's the xbox...
  6. BF4 Won't open: Your game failed to launch Double-check your connection, or try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    BF4 Won't open: Your game failed to launch Double-check your connection, or try again later.: Whenever I try to launch bf4 through the battlelog it gives me this error (ERROR You are already running another Battlelog game, please exit this game first)And when I go to check EA play desktop...
  7. I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...: I dont know when the update was but ppl are saying its because of that but when i was talking to my freinds on the app it worked fine.but now i cant even invite anyone.kinda freaked out when i...
  8. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...
  9. An installed game on xbox one doesn't respond when i try to open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An installed game on xbox one doesn't respond when i try to open it: I have bought a game from microsoft store on xbox one but i cannot find it in the my installed games and when i have tried to open it nothing happens and i get no response...
  10. keep getting error code when try to open my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting error code when try to open my games: I can't open any games on my xbox...the error code seems to imply i don't own the games but i do....0x803f9006 ffcea2bf-aa4e-46ce-9f93-c46d24b15661