I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

Discus and support I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yeetboi 2000, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Yeetboi 2000
    Yeetboi 2000 Guest

I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

[Mod Removed - Profanity]

:)

Yeetboi 2000, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Aircaptain1 Win User

Connected to Xbox Live but can't play multiplayer games

im having the same problem im new to xbox live and I want to play minecraft xbox360 edition on multiplayer and it keeps saying "no games to join"
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not start try downloading the game again. When I try to do that It still won't let me play the game. HELP

Hey Yeetboi,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand your Minecraft for Xbox 360 is failing to launch even after reinstalling the game. There are a number of factors which could be causing this, the most common being corrupted data associated with the game. Go ahead
    and access your game data by going to Settings>System>Storage>Memory Unit. From here simply select the folder associated with Minecraft. Corrupted data is labeled as so and has a broken square as it's corresponding icon. Let us know how it goes! :D
  4. {Parity} Win User

I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not start try downloading the game again. When I try to do that It still won't let me play the game. HELP

The same rules apply here as on Xbox Live. You can try contacting
    Xbox Suppor
    t for assistance or if you can provide more information it would be helpful.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Please follow the forum guidelines. You can't come here asking for help and use an obscenity in your post.

The likely cause is your hard drive being faulty. Hard drives can do that, they are mechanical. It's not Microsoft's fault that your hard drive has a hardware issue.
  6. TeddGardner Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition aquatic update

Minecraft xbox360 edition is suppose to get the aquatic update. Will I still be able to import worlds from the xbox360 edition to the xboxOne edition after xbox360 gets the aquatic update?
Thema:

1. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not... - Similar Threads - try play Minecraft

2. When trying to play the new Minecraft beta, It puts me in a 1.16 version and not the new...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to play the new Minecraft beta, It puts me in a 1.16 version and not the new...: I don’t know how to change the version, haven’t seen this happening anywhere else plz help. submitted by /u/Brisingr7 [link] [comments]
  3. I tried to play Minecraft PE but it crashed

in XBoX on Mobile
    I tried to play Minecraft PE but it crashed: I was going to play minecraft but then i tried to load in my survival world, but it crashed, i tried it signed out, then it crashed automatically, i tried to sign in but it crashed again im using...
  4. I am getting this error trying to get Minecraft Realms to work "You cannot play on realms...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error trying to get Minecraft Realms to work "You cannot play on realms...: This is on an XBox One. I am an adult and have set my privacy setting to the Adult(Social) default on the XBox. Ultimately I want this to work on my son's account, but as it doesn't even work...
  5. Ps4 and xbox Trying to play Minecraft and not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 and xbox Trying to play Minecraft and not working: Hello! Me and my boyfriend are trying tobplay minecraft, i have a Xbox 1 and he has a PS4 we both have Microsoft accounts and we are friends but when we go in Minecraft it says we arnt friends I...
  6. Trying to use Arteck keyboard to play minecraft on iPad7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to use Arteck keyboard to play minecraft on iPad7: Hi, I bought the "Arteck Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard", paired with my iPad7.0 and tried to play minecraft. However even after enabling the keyboard in settings, the game doesn't detect the...
  7. When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.: Should have described it more. Even though I have it on allow for both of those things in the Microsoft privacy settings. It still won't work. Its not a problem with Minecraft itself its that it...
  8. I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.: SO far i got one switch to connect to microsoft, that switch i cant figure out how to add me to friendslist, I am on PC. the 2nd switch i cant connect it to microsoft....
  9. I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.: When trying to join or create a realm on xbox one, I am given an error message saying that I “cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is set up”. I’ve allowed every privacy setting...
  10. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...