I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

Discus and support I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pikmy5555, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Pikmy5555
    Pikmy5555 Guest

I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my "Ready to Install" section. Upon checking, I discovered that
    the game is no longer available-I want my money's worth out of a game that I really enjoy, and it doesn't seem that anyone else has this problem. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Pikmy5555, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store - Similar Threads - uninstalled game bought

2. A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...: Hi, so I was doing some storage cleaning when I noticed that inside the Game pass folder where it downloads it's games was a 60GB file for Metro Exodus, a game I haven't had installed in weeks....
  3. Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360): I got my Xbox 360 about 7 years ago, and bought Minecraft (digital version) on it about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, I uninstalled Minecraft to make some space for another game. Today i tried...
  4. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, (game was at 25 GB from 96), since then when I acces...
  5. Games uninstall themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstall themselves: Hello, I've had this issue multiple times, but have yet to find out why it happens. I haven't play on my Xbox in approximately 4 days. when I last was online I had 5 games downloaded with plenty...
  6. Games uninstalling them self

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling them self: Over 150 of my games have uninstalled them self from being installed last night has Xbox or I been hacked? b2efa8f7-d881-4c78-9410-4a74f1bd1c04
  7. Game tile keeps showing up after I uninstall...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game tile keeps showing up after I uninstall...: This issue has been persisting for over a month now and I've been too lazy to try and fix it until now. Basically, I have a game "installed" on my internal xbox HDD (Mass Affect Andromeda) that...
  8. Xbox1X uninstalled games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1X uninstalled games?: Hello, I do apologize if this has been answered but my X1X just uninstalled 8 games that were located on the internal storage for no reason. It uninstalled Vigor, Skate3, RDR2 , RDR, Far cry 5,...
  9. I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...: GamePass sucks. It replaced my MKXL disc version with DLC with a downloaded version with no dlc and now i uninstalled and reinstalling it from MS store while my disc in the console. However i am...
  10. All of the games I bought and one game that “magically uninstalled on its own” are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the games I bought and one game that “magically uninstalled on its own” are gone: So, i canceled a optional update for For Honor. My Xbox then uninstalls For Honor. I couldnt find it in my ready to install. I then did what a friend said and restarted my xbox. That caused all of...