I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

Discus and support I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edylle, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Edylle
    Edylle Guest

I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a refurbished Xbox 360 here in Canada and I would like to be able to
    access the Canadian store.

TLI updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store :DR on PC, under Microsoft store, my region is Canada (showing the price in dollar), but in my Xbox 360 the region of the store is Brazilian. How do I set everything to Canada?

:)

Edylle, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Edylle Win User

In the link I posted above, do you fit any of the conditions under which you cannot change the region?

[direct link]
    The only condition that I don't apply is the address one. In the xbox system, under my profile settings, my former Brazilian address is shown. But I'm not able to update it to Canada. Every time that I try to enter my Canadian address, it displays to me
    a message saying that my postal code is different from the state/country.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Delete and redownload your profile.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

5. Vinny #1 Win User

In the link I posted above, do you fit any of the conditions under which you cannot change the region?

[direct link]
  6. Edylle Win User

Delete and redownload your profile.
    I already did that. I even formatted my console.. But nothing seems to help.. My Microsoft account is already being billed in Canadian currency, but not the Xbox, as it seems..
Thema:

1. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store - Similar Threads - updated region Microsoft

2. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  3. Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates: So the other day my xbox 360 updated black ops 2, and now i cant access any of the zombies dlc. It keeps saying " Content not from this region" Im assuming the update has something to do with this...
  4. XBOX 360 REGION ENCODING ACTIVATED ON HD DVD IN RECENT UPDATE???

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 REGION ENCODING ACTIVATED ON HD DVD IN RECENT UPDATE???: Is anybody else having a problem that their HD DVDs no longer play on their console if they are not UK/USA region? I had various HD DVDs from Spain, and other European countries and they do not...
  5. problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with region on blu-ray drive needs update i know there people have the same problem: hey i bought a movie Dragon Ball Z battle of gods when i played the disc this is what it say : the Blu-ray will play region A player only and i'm in the United States microsoft can you fix this...
  6. Can't update Xbox Live region code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update Xbox Live region code: I have a UK Microsoft Account and I've used it in the past to change my XBOX gamer tag last July. When I am trying to change it now, the gamertag change page is American and wants a new Credit...
  7. My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one: I want my point that I'm own d5898164-c76e-4e48-93f8-41d508c208b0
  8. Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really battling to gain access to gamer tag and then to update Xbox live - region has been ...: we bought a new character that required a download or update. When trying to do this we got locked out and now cannot log in even to the gamer tag. I have reset password, tried to update...
  9. Activity feed not updating (region specific)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity feed not updating (region specific): 3 weeks ago my Activity Feed stopped working on Xbox One, xbox.com, Xbox app (Win 10), Smartglass app. Activity Feed doesn't display Friends' Achievements, Shared clips and Screenshots. Only...
  10. Activity feed not updating and other Dashboard problems (region specific)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity feed not updating and other Dashboard problems (region specific): Xbox Support is already on this case (ticket number 1277732238), but I was instructed to create a forum topic for this for better understanding and keeping track of the problem. The problem is...