I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ...

Discus and support I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! The title says many things, but, the full story is, i bought an xbox 360 from my friend like two weeks ago, the CD games had run, and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TestyMars38, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TestyMars38
    TestyMars38 Guest

I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ...

Hi! The title says many things, but, the full story is, i bought an xbox 360 from my friend like two weeks ago, the CD games had run, and everything was cool, till i decided to buy an xbox ?internet money card? (you know, the one which one you can buy games
    in the xbox store) then gone to the sleeping dogs page, press buy game (or something like that), it say's you need to change privacy policy settings, well okay, just that? ---> privacy--> change settings, custom, customize, purchase(from blocked-->allow) then
    save&exit, but then it gives my friends mother's email, and asks for she's password, raging as hell. called my friend, he say's he doesn't knows the password, nor his mother, then i asked for his own password, for the acc, he doesn't knows this one aswell...
    please help me, i don't want to waste that money...

:)

TestyMars38, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Alan Wake DLC Currently Availible for Free

Terrin_marine, Feb 18, 2014
  3. a1i3nNate
    a1i3nNate Guest
    Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Same problem with several items like the ubisoft go bag,and the agent origins pack. Got a second email cuz the first didn't show the code,and now I redeemed the code thru the Xbox website to have it ready for when I got home from working and it's not installed
    ,and worst of all is I can't input the code again thru the console cuz I already used it once. Frustrating:/

a1i3nNate, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

1. I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ... - Similar Threads - used 360 redeemed

2. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  3. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  4. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  5. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  6. Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work?: Xbox One S - can I use Kinect sensor 360? Are they going to work? 1292cb57-2b17-46e6-afff-5ec52c40a5d6
  7. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  8. Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps: With the XBox Companion app and Minecraft for Windows 10 app, I'm running into an issue getting them to work with a Microsoft Account. For example, with the Minecraft for Windows 10 app, after I...
  9. Xbox 360 live redeeming code option isnt allowing me to use it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 live redeeming code option isnt allowing me to use it.: I paid for a card that had a 25 character list on my redeeming code and i inserted it on my xbox account using my pc, then i moved onto my xbox to pay for my first ever xbox live gold membership...
  10. unable to use redeem codes received with my xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use redeem codes received with my xbox 360 console: Hi ! got on 13 this month an xbox for my kids, the cheapest one with 4 g. Used my account created 1,5 year ago to it. The account was madeon locale US, because on locale RO, I was having problems...