I used a gift card on a wrong account

Discus and support I used a gift card on a wrong account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I accidentally used a gift card on my other account, is there any way I can get the money onto my main account or buy things for my main account from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheRealBeanSoup, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I used a gift card on a wrong account

I accidentally used a gift card on my other account, is there any way I can get the money onto my main account or buy things for my main account from it?

submitted by /u/TheRealBeanSoup
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheRealBeanSoup, Jul 21, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox gift card

Hi there Jane,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with redeeming the gift card on the wrong account.

What type of gift card was it? (Currency/Subscription)

Unfortunately, if the gift card is for Microsoft Currency you will not be able to transfer or refund. The funds will get attached to the account it was redeemed on.

Hope this helps.
  3. RaeRae4 Win User

Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks.

I redeemed my xbox gift card under wrong account. How can i get it to a different one?
  4. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Microsoft Account

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Visa giftcard

You should just be able to add the card info to your account, then when you make the purchase, select the gift card as the payment option.

I could be wrong though.
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

Child’s account gift card

Hi and welcome.

I would do teo things if the gift card has not been used the you should use the gift card on your account and gift him what he wants.

If used the I would change it to an adult account then let him buy it then after that change it back to child account.

And always gift him from the adult account as that's what I do with my kids

Zed
Thema:

I used a gift card on a wrong account

1. I used a gift card on a wrong account - Similar Threads - used gift card

2. My bar code ripped off my gift card how do I get to use it if it has the long qr scan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bar code ripped off my gift card how do I get to use it if it has the long qr scan: My bar code ripped off my $15 Xbox gift card how do I still get to use it I threw away the receipt ***Moved from Microsoft Education / Office / Other*** 9903b272-a080-4a39-a629-a9d17f179a83
  3. Can you use gift cards when buying a console through the pilot program?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you use gift cards when buying a console through the pilot program?: So I got a message that a console was reversed for me. My question is can I use Xbox gift cards to pay for part of the purchase through the pilot program? submitted by /u/Whiskeycider [link]...
  4. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360?: Hi, I'm wanting to use a Microsoft Rewards Xbox Gift Card (One redeemed using points ) for purchasing games on the Xbox 360, am I able to do that? I haven't used the points to get the gift card,...
  5. Can you use Xbox gift cards, on Microsoft store (Windows 10)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use Xbox gift cards, on Microsoft store (Windows 10)?: Can you use the "xbox" giftcards in microsoft store online? 9432d564-2061-4fae-a230-9c8d59f231f1
  6. How do I use two gift card xbox in the checkout?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I use two gift card xbox in the checkout?: How do I use two gift card xbox in the checkout? 6066e471-794c-4c16-88b4-e8f6fa479886
  7. Using Gift Card Funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Gift Card Funds: I bought a Roblox gift card and redeemed it on the Microsoft website. It is now on my order history, but the Robux (Roblox money) have not been transferred into my Roblox account. I contacted...
  8. I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pay for my game pass ultimate but because it is overdue i cant use gift cards...: Please I need this issue to be fixed or like changed around in some way. So I can at least pay for my gamepass ultimate as I have a card for three months, but unfortunatel. Can't use it as it's...
  9. can i use xbox gift card in pakistan

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use xbox gift card in pakistan: actually i am going to my home country pakistan i live in dubai but i am going for vacation and i buyed my xbox one s in dubai and made my xbox account in dubai and i want to buy xbox gift card...
  10. Can Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft: Java Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft: Java Edition?: With the migration of Minecraft accounts to Microsoft can a Microsoft gift card be used to buy Minecraft? 98173e4a-7876-4b79-9ec0-2d036726b2d8