I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

Discus and support I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripPurple, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:03 AM.

1. TripPurple
    TripPurple Guest

I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone and I never got anything. If you could, help.

:)

2. MoeZArts Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

With the Microsoft rewards program, $1.25 is the lowest amount you can redeem. It's not an actual gift card.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

First time i heard of 1.25$ cards. If you used rewards points the money will be automatically added to your ms account balance.
  5. SamWild93 Win User

Dear TripPurple,

Was your problem solved ?

Thank you
  6. annix Win User

Could you link us to where you redeemed for that gift card? I could've sworn that $5 was the lowest denomination you could get.
Thema:

1. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money - Similar Threads - used Microsoft reward

2. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  3. How to use Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use Microsoft rewards?: I have heard of it. What to do, how to earn? 3faefbad-2179-44f6-ac65-e60275968e71
  4. [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...: Let's start a new, great year wit tutorial on how to get most od Microsoft rewards. Here you will find everything to get most out of the program. Happy new year to all of you. My the force be with...
  5. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  6. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  7. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  8. Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps: So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any encouragement to use any apps apart from mixer or...
  9. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  10. XBOX Live Rewards points used for Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX Live Rewards points used for Microsoft Rewards: I understand that Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards are two different things. However, they are supposed to merge on June 1st. I redeemed 15,000 XBOX live rewards on May 5th...