I very mad about this

Discus and support I very mad about this in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BuckedPigeon780, Apr 3, 2018.

1. I very mad about this

I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago

:)

BuckedPigeon780, Apr 3, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Getting very mad!

yep and prepaid membership cards do noy pay off thst billing suspension for outstanding balance

ngocphi, Apr 3, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Getting very mad!

Just an add on to Smwutches info. The reason you are getting that error message is because while your account has a billing suspension on it you can neither add or purchase items at all until the problem is sorted.

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2018
  4. MightyLordRay Win User

Why do people bash Microsoft and Xbox One?

Rumors are not what we are mad about. We are mad about the very idea that they tried to slip this piece of crap through. We are upset because they have abandoned their fans.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Getting very mad!

yep and prepaid membership cards do noy pay off thst billing suspension for outstanding balance
  6. onyxishere Win User

Getting very mad!

Just an add on to Smwutches info. The reason you are getting that error message is because while your account has a billing suspension on it you can neither add or purchase items at all until the problem is sorted.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Getting very mad!

First, check your account at
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. Then you will need to call support to talk to billing. They will help you unlock your account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. KILA POISON II Win User

Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?

^^ Not sure if serious so not gonna bite, lol though :D you're either a very very nice person; which is unheard of on these forums, or you're a very very good troll. Either way I'm not mad, I don't get mad on forums, got far too much irl that makes me mad.
Thema:

I very mad about this

1. I very mad about this - Similar Threads - very mad

2. Tou muito desagrado com desafios da semana [Translate] I'm very displeased with the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tou muito desagrado com desafios da semana [Translate] I'm very displeased with the...: E desagradável ver que fiz os desafios da semana tdos os desafios da semana e ficar a 79% de ganhar o carro honda civic 2018 porque nao existem mais desafios pa fazer eu também paguei o jogo como...
  3. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  4. Xbox controllers seem to be made very poorly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers seem to be made very poorly.: So okay let me start by saying I'm not crying about this but this is my experience and I hope it changes in the future with new consoles and new products. I have always been a big Microsoft guy...
  5. GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!!: first time tried game pass pc xbox..for PC...and slow downloading.. 30x slower downloading like my download in reality...omg§§§why!! i paid for game pass...with this 100kB/s speed?!!!!!!!!!!!! i...
  6. Forza 4 очень долго загружается [Translation-Forza 4 takes a very long time to load.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 очень долго загружается [Translation-Forza 4 takes a very long time to load.]: Здравствуйте, столкнулся с такой проблемой. Не понимаю почему Forza 4 стала загружаться дольше в раза 4, после того как переустановил windows 10pro. До этого было всё очень быстро и шустро, но...
  7. Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?

in XBoX on Windows
    Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?: Hi, I'm getting a bit tired of having to post questions here, as this is already the 4th controller I buy in 2 weeks, so I'll try to make it quick. I play in steam, when playing (at least in...
  8. my xbox one very slow and no respnse!

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox one very slow and no respnse!: After turning on my xbox one s it is very slow and after going to the home page it wont let me go into any apps or games it just gives me a error code of 0x8027025a. i have tried all the listed...
  9. The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good: Hi, When i want to streaming my xbox on my windows 10 pc, The sound of the xbox in the streaming is very distorted and not good . The sound also distorted in the TV when the streaming is on....
  10. Xbox controller is very sluggish or unresponsive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller is very sluggish or unresponsive: Last night my xbox was working fine this morning I booted up and my contoller will not work I've tried two diffrent controllers and xbox app. I tried power cycling and unplugging everything...