I very mad about this

Discus and support I very mad about this in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BuckedPigeon780, Apr 3, 2018.

1. I very mad about this

I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago

:)

BuckedPigeon780, Apr 3, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Getting very mad!

yep and prepaid membership cards do noy pay off thst billing suspension for outstanding balance

ngocphi, Apr 3, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Getting very mad!

Just an add on to Smwutches info. The reason you are getting that error message is because while your account has a billing suspension on it you can neither add or purchase items at all until the problem is sorted.

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2018
Thema:

I very mad about this

1. I very mad about this - Similar Threads - very mad

2. I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??: I have created a very political thing in my world in minecraft...will I get banned??!! 80f5b61d-6f9f-4fd9-945a-e83c5b4186aa
  3. My xbox one checks for updates very long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one checks for updates very long.: Hello, my xbox one after rebooting and removing accounts from it and restarting everything worked fine up to "checking for updates." For over an hour trying to do this. Is it normal? How to deal...
  4. Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]: le jeu Taptiles est très très lent. [Translation:] The game Taptiles is very slow 3fc8c476-ac14-4c71-93a7-b1a74d87a2fa
  5. Very loud buzzy noise Xbox one X gold rush edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very loud buzzy noise Xbox one X gold rush edition: Since a couple of days I'm the proud owner of a Xbox One X Gold Rush edition with Battlefield V. Yesterday evening I was playing the game, and the One X started making a lot of noise and the game...
  6. My one X is very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My one X is very slow: I installed Just Cause 4 yesterday and now my Xbox one X is extremely slow ( The Xbox one greenscreen stay 30 minutes ). I cleared the cache but nothing to do. I need help...
  7. game far cry 5 very slow on xbox one but the console works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game far cry 5 very slow on xbox one but the console works fine: Ive got xbox one with game far cry 5 when i open my consol to play far cry 5 the game is very slow everything is slow but my consol works very good anybody have a solution tks...
  8. Très déçu!!![Translation-Very disappointed!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Très déçu!!![Translation-Very disappointed!!!]: Bonjour, je viens d'acheter une Xbox one X, pack Forza + Horizon, et je suis très déçu de ne pouvoir jouer tous de suite. Une console a 500€ et il faut attendre presque deux jours pour pouvoir...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Support are not very supportive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Support are not very supportive: [Mod Removed-Personal Info/Case number] I contact microsoft rrewards support 17 days ago as im unable to complete the rewards punch card i have completed all the goals but they will not unlock....
  10. I can’t get my Xbox on and it’s very slow when trying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox on and it’s very slow when trying: Im having a issue similar to the black screen of death where it loads up to a black screen however it takes way longer then normal to get there and eventually it says preparing console for a long...