I very mad about this

Discus and support I very mad about this in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BuckedPigeon780, Apr 3, 2018.

1. I very mad about this

I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago

:)

BuckedPigeon780, Apr 3, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Getting very mad!

yep and prepaid membership cards do noy pay off thst billing suspension for outstanding balance

ngocphi, Apr 3, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Getting very mad!

Just an add on to Smwutches info. The reason you are getting that error message is because while your account has a billing suspension on it you can neither add or purchase items at all until the problem is sorted.

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2018
  4. MightyLordRay Win User

Why do people bash Microsoft and Xbox One?

Rumors are not what we are mad about. We are mad about the very idea that they tried to slip this piece of crap through. We are upset because they have abandoned their fans.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Getting very mad!

yep and prepaid membership cards do noy pay off thst billing suspension for outstanding balance
  6. onyxishere Win User

Getting very mad!

Just an add on to Smwutches info. The reason you are getting that error message is because while your account has a billing suspension on it you can neither add or purchase items at all until the problem is sorted.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Getting very mad!

First, check your account at
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. Then you will need to call support to talk to billing. They will help you unlock your account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. KILA POISON II Win User

Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?

^^ Not sure if serious so not gonna bite, lol though :D you're either a very very nice person; which is unheard of on these forums, or you're a very very good troll. Either way I'm not mad, I don't get mad on forums, got far too much irl that makes me mad.
Thema:

I very mad about this

1. I very mad about this - Similar Threads - very mad

2. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...
  3. Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light: Recentemente meu controle comecou a dar diversos problemas, a luz do led simplesmente parou de funcionar e o controle começou a desligar sozinho. Infelizmente ahora o contre nao liga mais, nem com...
  4. Apps have very low network speed but not network settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps have very low network speed but not network settings: I have started using xbox 360 after a long gap. I connected and connections went well . In network settings, it shows the internet signal strength as around 7 mbps. However, when i open internet...
  5. Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording: I'm on a Dell Optiplex 990 with a GTX 1060 3gb. I have a blue snowball microphone and apple earbuds as headphones. I suspect there might be an interference between the headphone mic and the...
  6. Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account: getting some recent Russian logins attempts on my Microsoft account using my very old xbox profile id (xbox was given away YEARS ago) would like to divorce my xbox account from my microsoft...
  7. People’s voices are very faint And I cannot hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    People’s voices are very faint And I cannot hear them: Hi, i opened sopitfy to play music on my xbox, but i noticed i could not hear the game, so i turned off spotify, (i have uninstalled it now) and now i cant hear anyone. I was playing Apex Legend,...
  8. Xbox Streaming Lags With very good Internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Streaming Lags With very good Internet connection: Hello, I have this issue when I try to use the app for streaming from my Xbox one. The Xbox and the pc are both connected to internet with cables (not wifi) and my internet speed is pretty good,...
  9. Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!: I don't understand why in russian market far cry 5 gold edition cost now 125 $? When the standart version 60 $. Where did such a big difference come from? 48228c4d-e64d-4e3f-98e8-63d3e5f0e4d2
  10. Xbox One very slow/pausing when browsing installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One very slow/pausing when browsing installed games: I have 2 Xbox One Xs. My older Scorpio edition can browse games and apps folder with no issues. My newer, white X1X is very laggy, or even just freezes in the Games and Apps. I have clean...