I want a refund

Discus and support I want a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently resubscribed to xbox gamepass, none of the games will download, the error I receive is completely useless for trying to diagnose the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxxwell.E, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Maxxwell.E
    Maxxwell.E Guest

I want a refund

I recently resubscribed to xbox gamepass, none of the games will download, the error I receive is completely useless for trying to diagnose the problem.

Error codeI want a refund :(0x80242020) if I can get any help with this it would be appreciated.

:)

Maxxwell.E, Dec 4, 2021
  2. p0tsm0ke Win User

I WANT A REFUND

Its funny i check my email i get a email from the support team about my call the title is : I have a frezzing or crashing issue with a game . This is not what i called about i called about a REFUND.

ok so now i was able to get in to 1 game that makes it 2 games so far i played on this game lol , at the end of this match im stuck at a black screen.

FIX YOUR GAME
  3. Z4ZonE Win User

I WANT A REFUND

if you want a refund for a game that you purchased on the xbox one, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX(469-9269)

You will lose the license, but you will get your money back.
  4. BEASTmmb Win User

I want a refund

@ Akame

Thats good. I spent about a half hour in various playlists last night and never made it into a match. I also wish it showed us who in our friends list was playing Halo as well(in game). I didn't notice you were playing until I logged off after giving
    up on trying to get in a match.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

I want a refund

Matchmaking is working a lot better today then it was previously. Played 3 matches earlier. And thats 3 separate times searching for different playlists to enter.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

I want a refund

^I'd even go so far to say, ever, not just the Xbox One. I don't think anything like this has ever been attempted?

To be honest, I was actually a little in awe when I first booted it up!
Thema:

I want a refund

1. I want a refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. สมัคร xbox pass trial 1 เดือนไป แล้วไม่ได้เล่น จนครบเดือนถูกหักเงิน จะขอ refund ได้ไหม

in XBoX Accessibility
    สมัคร xbox pass trial 1 เดือนไป แล้วไม่ได้เล่น จนครบเดือนถูกหักเงิน จะขอ refund ได้ไหม: สมัคร xbox pass trial 1 เดือนไป แล้วไม่ได้เล่น จนครบเดือนจน ถูกหักเงิน จะขอ refund ได้ไหม เพราะไม่มีช่องให้ refund เพราะตอนนี้ไม่มีความต้องการเล่นแล้ว <Moved by Moderator from Thai to English>...
  3. Refund denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied: Hey everyone I recently purchased apex coins for 17.99 but did not receive the in game currency I requested a refund and replied to the email that denied me but so far no response, any tips?...
  4. Refund Dead Rising 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Dead Rising 2: This game does not work properly I’ve been sitting around waiting for over 30 days for Microsoft to respond and I expect something to happen because I’ve given you guys more than enough time to...
  5. Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for an old game that I never really played or played once?: Or at the very least is there some way to have it removed from my account and game list? I don't see myself playing it in the future and even if I don't get my money back, I'd at least like to not...
  6. Battlefield 2042 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 refund: Can I have a refund please for this game? It's really a mess..I only have few hours of playtime. As I preordered in June 2021 I was not able to use the refund UI in december when it launched....
  7. Refund for Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Battlefield 2042: So I pre-ordered this game and played it once when it first came out and it was a very unfinished game that was filled with bugs, lag, and was unplayable. I figured since it was day one it may...
  8. refund payment

in XBoX on Windows
    refund payment: I had requested a refund and it was approved but have still not received payment for it it has been over 2 weeks, I have tried to contact Microsoft support but I cant get into a live chat at all....
  9. Refund for Battlefield 2042 from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Battlefield 2042 from Microsoft: This game is unplayable for multiple reason. First being all of the bugs. Second being there are not enough players to start a game! I've reviewed the return policy but I think if Steam is...
  10. Account ban/refund issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban/refund issue: To start this off I don’t deny the fact the account being banned, it was called for. After purchasing an Xbox a few years back second hand the seller gave me his account [mod removed] of which, I...