I want it to change the email without erasing my progress in games

Discus and support I want it to change the email without erasing my progress in games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother used my email account to create his profile, I use that email for work so I want it to change it from his account but I wouldn't want him to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JessicaPA2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. JessicaPA2
    JessicaPA2 Guest

My brother used my email account to create his profile, I use that email for work so I want it to change it from his account but I wouldn't want him to lose his progress in the games he is into. Can someone tell me how I can replace it?

:)

JessicaPA2, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello JessicaPA2!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

You will not lose any saved progress by changing the primary sign in email to your Microsoft account / Xbox profile.

The only thing that will change is what email you use to sign into your profile / account / console.

Below I'll provide you with the link / steps on how to change the email to your Xbox profile / Microsoft account.

How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account

Once your new / desired email has been set as the primary, you'll be able to completely remove the unwanted email from the account.

Let me know if this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. JessicaPA2 Win User

Thank you!

Have a nice day
  4. Fungavrieljk Win User

What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?

I worked hard on my games, is there any other way to keep this from happening without erasing progress?
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in games?

You can change the primary email address of your account without losing any of your xbox progress.
  6. elisef1 Win User

had a power outage now my xbox one s is completely wiped

what about all my games, though? are they just gone for good? is my progress erased?
Thema:

1. I want it to change the email without erasing my progress in games - Similar Threads - change email without

2. Change email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email: Hi i am trying to change my sons email address that is set up to his xbox account but it is a yahoo account and i cannot log into microsoft. I am located in australia Trying my best to search the...
  3. Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Emails; Curious if any problems will arise.: I'll just copy it from my reddit post that redirected me to here, and I am sorry if it is too long, but here goes: So for a bit of backstory and context for this question, a long time ago when I...
  4. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  5. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  6. Can't change my email without verifying through that email, but the email is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my email without verifying through that email, but the email is gone: The email I have this account set to is gone. I lost access to it. Now I can't figure out how to change my email. Everything keeps telling me to fully sign in to this account, but in order to do...
  7. The gamertag for Xbox One account is the same as the email name and cannot be changed without ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gamertag for Xbox One account is the same as the email name and cannot be changed without ...: Greetings, I created an email account that my son uses to play, who manages the account and the payment of the subscriptions Xbox live is me, because my son is a minor. However, my son cannot...
  8. Change gamertag email without an Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change gamertag email without an Xbox 360: I want to change the email address associated with my gamertag but I do not have an Xbox 360 - is this possible?? c284eba5-c078-48f8-ba09-77d92bf6aef0
  9. How can I change my Microsoft account email without verification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I change my Microsoft account email without verification?: So yesterday when I got my Xbox One I found out that I won't be able to use my Microsoft account on it. The one I'm using right now, i mean. The reason is, I accedentally put .ca at the end of...
  10. Can I change the email of the Xbox Live account without losing the games and saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change the email of the Xbox Live account without losing the games and saves?: Hi, I accidentally signed up an invalid e-mail address in my profile Xbox 360. I would like to exchange e-mail, but I'm afraid to change the Microsoft ID account and lose the game I bought and...