I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

Discus and support I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by glendafayedixon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!

:)

glendafayedixon, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE.

As stated in your previous thread, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums and they are the only ones that handle suspensions.
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE.

Hiya Glen,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Unfortunately, we here on forums do not have the tools to look into this kind of information.

Once you apply for a
    Case Review
    on
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    you will get a reply from the Enforcement team, and they will inform you of more information on the matter.

Also, please do not post in all "Caps" as that is in Violation of the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Hope this helps and thank you.
  4. kevk0ngs Dad Win User

Created Account 2 days ago, now I got banned for no reason.

I want to know why my account was in violation then. Tell me why I was suspended and don't tell me none of that conduct policy bs. I want to know exactly why it was suspended because this is bs. Go into my account you tell me what is wrong with it because
    this is total bs.
  5. Hoozy Win User

update

This isn't really a reply, but my question fits with subject. All I want to know is: What is in the latest update for 360 that I received yesterday? No troubles. Works fine. As it was updating, it flashed an address where information about the update
    could be found, but it was too fast for me. I just want to know where I can go to find out what is in the update(s). Inquiring minds want to know. And yes, I did look all over in the Microsoft area and the Xbox 360 area.
  6. HatchedMantis40 Win User

I Want To Know...

Since it's considered a separate game, you would basically be starting over and will earn any achievements you have already earned on the other version as well as any achievements you didn't earn.
    Are you absolutely sure?. Thanks by the way.
Thema:

I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

1. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE... - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT TELL DID

2. Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey microsoft can you do me a favor and tell me how to remove the parental controls on xbox...: Please can you help me by telling me how to disable the parental controls please so i can play gta online oh and my gamertag is: JustMold5550 3b25b896-edb5-445a-8c3f-2d38a8bc7f2c
  3. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  4. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  5. Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...: Can anyone please tell me how a person can complete 30 puzzles in 40 minutes in the Microsoft solitaire collection when some of the puzzles are four boards to complete...
  6. Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location: All of a sudden when I try to open the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox One it tells me to go into settings/systen/language and location and update my location to my current one. My location is set...
  7. Microsoft: i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july: Microsoft (Routers): i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july btw he said he think i shouldent have got it this my alt acc my main GT I VeX GoAT I f90b3486-32eb-4cf7-bdc2-b4578d139d94
  8. can anyone tell me how to contact Microsoft about accounts before I take this xbox back and ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can anyone tell me how to contact Microsoft about accounts before I take this xbox back and ...: This is the worst system ever. I have enough problems creating accounts at work with out this rubbish. I just want to create an account for my children. But now I have 3 accounts for me and I...
  9. Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy something it tells me to contact Microsoft support, this wasn't ...: hi, so I'm having this problem that every time I try to buy something this message appears "contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it...
  10. I got the 0x87e107f9 error and Microsoft is telling me there is no such thing please fix now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the 0x87e107f9 error and Microsoft is telling me there is no such thing please fix now: fix this fast stop what your doing Microsoft and fix this c84bf524-2a8d-4912-ae1f-49098780c8c5