I want my money back.

Discus and support I want my money back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First than everything, hello. Well, I have two preatty big problems. On february 2nd I bought a XBox Game Pass subscription, in that time it was only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Onion_061, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Onion_061
    Onion_061 Guest

I want my money back.

First than everything, hello.

Well, I have two preatty big problems.

On february 2nd I bought a XBox Game Pass subscription, in that time it was only $10. The problem was that I couldn´t install anything that it offers, so well I just let it pass because they were only $10. But now I´m checking my money and I only have $102.
    It results that the subscription continued for two other moths and Microsoft didn´t notificate me anything so I lost $139 in nothing!. I demand a refound.

My second problem is the next one.

On december I bougt ARK: Scorched earth and from then since now it hasn´t intalled so if this does not has a solution I prefer my money back.

:)

Onion_061, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Inkredible Bulk Win User

I want my money back

Been on xbox since Halo 3, but I won't be here much longer if this is how they're gonna treat the community. Looking at how Halo 4 is, I won't be tempted to stay with xbox for halo 5 (the only reason I'd get the next gen xbox) if this debacle is just brushed
    over. I know a good dozen people who feel the same and I WILL make sure to spread the word through every means of media available to me.
  3. shaggiedo Win User

i want my money back

There is another free game due out first of next month, it may be more to your liking. Cant help you with the friends /clan thing. Do you use a mic when you play, talking to people helps.
  4. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

i want my money back

5. Smwutches Win User

i want my money back

For refunds you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

i want my money back!

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I want my money back.

1. I want my money back. - Similar Threads - money

2. Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Waar is mijn geld heen?? [Translation-Where did my money go ??]: Er is €59,99 van mijn account afgehaald. Ik had er 75 euro opgezet om xbox live gold te kunnen kopen, maar dat lukt niet omdat ik €59,99 moest betalen voor een betalingsachterstand voor XboxLive...
  3. Return money xbox pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return money xbox pass: Hi, I have canceled the xbox pass and I just use the service and I have been charged 29.97 could you return the money, I do not know what else to do I always cancel my subscriptions early, I ask...
  4. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  5. Money on my account? Maybe......

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money on my account? Maybe......: When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on...
  6. WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?: So I bought something, put an identical (but broken) one in the new one’s box, brang it back, kept the new thing and bought a gift card...am I in trouble on Xbox Live and real life?...
  7. Microsoft stealing money!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stealing money!: Hello i am a veteran gamer and have been with xbox since it first came to be. I purchased a video game and bought $30.00 worth of add-ons for said game. This game is no longer available to play....
  8. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  9. FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED: So, I had $8:00 on my gift card, I bought something for $6:00, then I put my internet connection thing in so I can fix my internet, the purches went in and now i still have $8:00, but I got the...
  10. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.: A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but...