I want my money back.

Discus and support I want my money back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First than everything, hello. Well, I have two preatty big problems. On february 2nd I bought a XBox Game Pass subscription, in that time it was only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Onion_061, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Onion_061
    Onion_061 Guest

I want my money back.

First than everything, hello.

Well, I have two preatty big problems.

On february 2nd I bought a XBox Game Pass subscription, in that time it was only $10. The problem was that I couldn´t install anything that it offers, so well I just let it pass because they were only $10. But now I´m checking my money and I only have $102.
    It results that the subscription continued for two other moths and Microsoft didn´t notificate me anything so I lost $139 in nothing!. I demand a refound.

My second problem is the next one.

On december I bougt ARK: Scorched earth and from then since now it hasn´t intalled so if this does not has a solution I prefer my money back.

:)

Onion_061, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Inkredible Bulk Win User

I want my money back

Been on xbox since Halo 3, but I won't be here much longer if this is how they're gonna treat the community. Looking at how Halo 4 is, I won't be tempted to stay with xbox for halo 5 (the only reason I'd get the next gen xbox) if this debacle is just brushed
    over. I know a good dozen people who feel the same and I WILL make sure to spread the word through every means of media available to me.
  3. shaggiedo Win User

i want my money back

There is another free game due out first of next month, it may be more to your liking. Cant help you with the friends /clan thing. Do you use a mic when you play, talking to people helps.
  4. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

i want my money back

5. Smwutches Win User

i want my money back

For refunds you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

i want my money back!

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I want my money back.

1. I want my money back. - Similar Threads - money

2. Geld op mijn xbox account code niet ontvangen [Translation - Money on my Xbox account code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geld op mijn xbox account code niet ontvangen [Translation - Money on my Xbox account code...: Ik heb sinds een tijdje nu de xbox one en ik wou heel graag minecraft kopen in de store van de xbox zelf. Nu heb ik geld erop gezet. Het geld is van mijn bankrekening afgegaan en ik zou een code...
  3. Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money): Comprei battlefield 4 Premium achando que viria com o jogo e a Premium, quando vi que era apenas o Premium solicitei o reembolso. Aparentemente foi aceito mais nao recebi o dinheiro de volta....
  4. Microsoft store ürün almadan para kesmesi[Microsoft store money withdrawal without product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store ürün almadan para kesmesi[Microsoft store money withdrawal without product]: Merhaba ben forza horizon 4 almak istiyordum bilgilerimi girdikten sonra kartda 156 tl olmasına rağmen oyun almadı ama microsoft store benden parayı kesti lütfen bana yardımcı olun. [Translation...
  5. Ryse, Son of Rome, no money reward after game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse, Son of Rome, no money reward after game: For some time now im not getting any gold after im done playing on level in the arena. Any one have an idea what this problem is? It just wont add to what i have. Thanks!!!...
  6. WANT MY MONEY BACK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WANT MY MONEY BACK: I have not had xbox live for over 1 1/2 years and am still being charged. I want my money back and I want to talk to someone. This was suppose to be cleared up a long time ago....
  7. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  8. Money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money: Okay so i i have on my xbox account 30euro but in pounds it says 0 pounds if i change my region to UK will it change to pounds xd 2ac02225-3b2f-4f7f-b63b-1a09530de581
  9. WHERE IS MY MONEY???

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE IS MY MONEY???: A few hours back I was charged £14.99 for xbox live gold so I thought oh no I have auto renew on so I tried to refund it, when I went onto my purchase history it didn't say I bought it but it said...
  10. Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me han robado dinero *Translation: I've been robbed of money*: Hace 2 dias dos jugadores de xbox( de los que tengo los correos) se metieron en mi cuenta y se regalaron un juego(GTAV) y dos complementos para otro(fornite) en total 75 €. Me gustaria recuperar...