I want some type of refund or incentive *** these hackers and xbox live down *** two days in a ...

Discus and support I want some type of refund or incentive *** these hackers and xbox live down *** two days in a ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; omg xbox wtf two days In a row without playing I want some incentives or refunds this is *** d130a498-2042-4867-b41f-35775d1b5cd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArianTorres, Dec 26, 2014.

1. ArianTorres
    ArianTorres Guest

I want some type of refund or incentive *** these hackers and xbox live down *** two days in a ...

omg xbox wtf two days In a row without playing I want some incentives or refunds this is ***

:)

ArianTorres, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Xbox live still down ...grrrrr

I think k Microsoft should refund the lost days of gold membership or better yet give us some store credit. Every time I've checked the website this week xbox live has been down. Especially the online gaming I want some type of refund or incentive *** these hackers and xbox live down *** two days in a ... :(

DarkPhantom87, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Cheating 'God mode' and 'invisible' gamers

I agree with all of your comments. Xbox Live Enforcement is NOT doing anything about these HACKERS. I, like you, have been reporting hackers and yet I see them a month later doing the same thing. I send them messages and then I get my communication suspended
    for two weeks.

XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT either doesn't care or wants to move all players to the newer games.

WebbiestTrack37, Dec 26, 2014
  4. boot61 Win User

I WANT A REFUND

its a massive launch! most of them have problems the first day or two! I could not play grand theft auto for a couple days but when I could it was well worth it! get your money back and in a day or two when everything is ok you will want the game again!
    (jut my opinion)
  5. CapnPhoton Win User

I expect a refund or some special discounts, Xmas day and nothing works, you got billions Make It Right !!!

Both Xbox live and PSN got hacked today. It is better that they go down than the hackers dig further into things and take personal info right? This is beside the fact that millions of new consoles are getting first updates today. It happens every Christmas.
  6. Geth Win User

I want a refund

A refund has to be requested within two weeks of an app or game purchase, and you must wait until at least one day after the release date to start the refund process. You also have to have used the product for less than two hours. You can contact Xbox
    phone support to aid you in the refund.
  7. Allebas Win User

Xbox live down?

8. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

I want a refund

You have to realize how big of the game MCC really is.

Its something that hasn't really been done on X1 yet, they will fix the matchmaking soon.

They game hasnt been out two full days yet, try playing the campaigns they're fantastic or some customs with friends :)
Thema:

1. I want some type of refund or incentive *** these hackers and xbox live down *** two days in a ... - Similar Threads - type refund incentive

2. Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) ??: Ive notice within a week, i get a lot of Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) when friends are messaging me.? Why? a0a25434-8420-4445-a539-c97c819b4542
  3. Call of Duty Modem Warfare crashes no matter what type of game I choose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modem Warfare crashes no matter what type of game I choose.: I am not able to play Call of Duty Modem Warfare on my Xbox One X. I have tried everything from deleting game save data to restoring Xbox One X to original state. I purchased the full game in...
  4. : Double NAT Types

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Double NAT Types: : Double NAT Types "I use a Cisco gateway and have a router that no longer is in function" If the router no longer functions disconnect it from your network setup and just use the gateway. For...
  5. Minecraft Nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nat type: Hello,I am a ps4 user and i have a nat type 3 and my friend have nat type 2 will this have any issue on connecting to my friends world in minecraft because i am planning to purchase it in about 2...
  6. NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...: NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when trying to establish Xbox networking with windows 10. I have tried 2 solution pages so far. [img] and...
  7. NAT type unavailable

NAT type unavailable: NAT type unavailable NAT issues are rough fix because of the number of variables that come in to play. I'll give you some information since I've run into similar issues numerous times in the past....
  8. : NAT TYPE Unavailable

: NAT TYPE Unavailable: : NAT TYPE Unavailable (I’ve done everything it has to be on Microsoft’s side) Couple of questions to ask in order to try and help, 1. Are you using WiFi or ethernet connection? 2. Have you...
  9. : Double NAT Type?

: Double NAT Type?: : Double NAT Type? Since your gateway is in AP mode, are you able to connect to the wireless network that it's broadcasting instead of your router's wireless? a69e9cd8-4bb3-481e-af39-4133b129a36d
  10. Nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat type: Hey i need help apparently I have a strict double NAT type and its preventing me from playing online in some games. I've tried every YouTube video on the matter and none of them worked. Please l...