I want to be able to link my micro with my ps

Discus and support I want to be able to link my micro with my ps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to be able to sign in on my ps4 with my microsoft account but it got banned and i went and made another one and then i fixed the problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GageDorsey, Jan 14, 2020.

1. GageDorsey
    GageDorsey Guest

I want to be able to sign in on my ps4 with my microsoft account but it got banned and i went and made another one and then i fixed the problem with sony and then they unbanned my main account and now i wanted to know if i could link that other microsoft
    account with my main account

:)

GageDorsey, Jan 14, 2020
  2. depressed brute Win User

hi there, i think that cant link two accounts at the same time
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi GageDorsey,

You can not link two Microsoft accounts together.

I would also suggest in the event of a ban in the future, you submit a case review and not create another account as you could be in breach of the Code of Conduct
    / Microsoft Services Agreement
    . Please familiarise yourself with these to prevent any future enforcement action against you/your account.
  4. BlaZ IAldeN Win User

Je cherche team BO2

PS: J'ai un casque Tritton avec micro =)
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

Way to nickle and dime us Treyarch!

SUPREME WAZEK: how much did I spend money on my avatar? Nothing. Ambassador program did it all for me. Better luck next time :)

-

PS You can like micro transactions all you want, you can spend all your money on them if you wish, you can create a petition asking for devs to just deliver an empty disc in the future and you have to use micro transactions and more regular DLC to get the
    content for all I care. I'll never use micro transactions, especially if the game isn't f2p. And there is a huge group of players who agree with me when I'm saying that things like micro transactions are the cancer killing the video games. Peace out, enjoy
    your bacon.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.

That's gutted mate maybe contact Xbox direct?
Thema:

1. I want to be able to link my micro with my ps - Similar Threads - able link micro

2. Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to stream purchased movies or tv content.: After Xbox live went down last night. I keep getting the error code oxc101ab66 when I try to stream purchased digital content through the film and TV app. Any one else experiencing this?...
  3. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world: Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** e1b28872-70c5-45fe-80e8-b9f3e98e5102
  5. Haven't been able to launch Disney+ for 2 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to launch Disney+ for 2 months: As the title says, I haven't been able to launch Disney+ since late December. It's only on the Xbox One X, it works fine on my fiance's OG Xbox One. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling,...
  6. Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]: Pois eu entro no jogo ele começa a roda e depois ele sai, volta para o menu início. A estou com xbox one s -[Translation - Because I enter the game he starts the wheel and then he leaves, goes...
  7. Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it: Good evening all, I was wondering if anyone had any answers as to why my modern warfare was all of a sudden taken off of my account after owning it since September. I've spent about 100 dollars...
  8. Not able to access my hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to access my hard drive: i have an xbox one and i got game pass recently ive only had it for two months and i have 5 or so games that i own a physical copy of. Im currently house sitting and i dont have access to their...
  9. Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview: I have a xbox live gold account that is current with gamepads as well. I recently downloaded the xbox insider app and the new streaming preview on my galaxy s10. I am located in San Diego, CA and...
  10. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...: Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer. 6a5a58fd-3100-422f-8331-34a0b82ef599