I want to be able to link my micro with my ps

Discus and support I want to be able to link my micro with my ps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to be able to sign in on my ps4 with my microsoft account but it got banned and i went and made another one and then i fixed the problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GageDorsey, Jan 14, 2020.

1. GageDorsey
    GageDorsey Guest

I want to be able to sign in on my ps4 with my microsoft account but it got banned and i went and made another one and then i fixed the problem with sony and then they unbanned my main account and now i wanted to know if i could link that other microsoft
    account with my main account

:)

GageDorsey, Jan 14, 2020
  2. depressed brute Win User

hi there, i think that cant link two accounts at the same time
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi GageDorsey,

You can not link two Microsoft accounts together.

I would also suggest in the event of a ban in the future, you submit a case review and not create another account as you could be in breach of the Code of Conduct
    / Microsoft Services Agreement
    . Please familiarise yourself with these to prevent any future enforcement action against you/your account.
  4. BlaZ IAldeN Win User

Je cherche team BO2

PS: J'ai un casque Tritton avec micro =)
  5. MostCreator4909 Win User

Logging in to Microsoft

So i have had my micro soft account on minecraft for a couple months and now i have not been able to log in to my account for the past few days no matter how many times i try to login threw the aka.ms/remoteconnect link that it gives you
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Way to nickle and dime us Treyarch!

SUPREME WAZEK: how much did I spend money on my avatar? Nothing. Ambassador program did it all for me. Better luck next time :)

-

PS You can like micro transactions all you want, you can spend all your money on them if you wish, you can create a petition asking for devs to just deliver an empty disc in the future and you have to use micro transactions and more regular DLC to get the
    content for all I care. I'll never use micro transactions, especially if the game isn't f2p. And there is a huge group of players who agree with me when I'm saying that things like micro transactions are the cancer killing the video games. Peace out, enjoy
    your bacon.
Thema:

1. I want to be able to link my micro with my ps - Similar Threads - able link micro

2. Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta): So, I am using the Xbox (Beta) app to play Game Pass PC games, I have downloaded some games in another computer and it worked just fine, now I am using another computer and I've only been able to...
  3. Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition): Hi, I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where I want to install it, even though I aldready...
  4. It would be interesting to be able to have the 'flair', "Feature" in the Xbox insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    It would be interesting to be able to have the 'flair', "Feature" in the Xbox insiders...: So that you can send suggestions or features directly from the same forum. What do you think of the idea? A greeting submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  6. Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.: No pictures load after the 4th post and it wont load anymore after a while and ive cleared cookies and everything and cant fix it. submitted by /u/finneusyello [link] [comments]
  7. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  8. Not able to join realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    Not able to join realms: Hey there, I’m currently having trouble joining a realm that my friends sent an invite for. When I click the link, it takes me to a page where it tells me to go to Play, then to Friends, and then...
  9. I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play...: I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play with my friends over a settings. How do I get to play with them . 6c32744c-1abb-4f6a-8756-38e18840253b
  10. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...: Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer. 6a5a58fd-3100-422f-8331-34a0b82ef599