I want to buy discounted version

Discus and support I want to buy discounted version in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; (ENGLISH) I bought Battlefield V Definitive Edition(375 Tl) 3 days ago then today Bf V price discounted to 125 TL i did want to return that i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SiyahBeyaz2010, Jul 20, 2021.

1. I want to buy discounted version

(ENGLISH) I bought Battlefield V Definitive Edition(375 Tl) 3 days ago then today Bf V price discounted to 125 TL i did want to return that i bought and wanted to buy discounted one my ticket is denied(they probably didnt even look the message) what can i do its cost to much our country and i dont want waste my 250TL

(TURKISH) 3 gün 375 TL'ye Battlefield V Definitive Edition aldım ve bugün indirime girmiş ve 125TL'ye düşmüş iade talebi yapıp indirimli versiyonu almak istedim reddedildi(yazdığım mesaja bakmadılar bile büyük ihtimalle) 250TL de küçük bir para olmadığı için boşa gitsin istemiyorum ne yapabilirim

:)

SiyahBeyaz2010, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Whetzel Win User

How To Save Money On Xbox One Games At Launch

If Microsoft really want's everyone to buy digital (and we all know that they do), they should offer digital versions of every game at a discounted rate. That would be enough to make me want to purchase most of my games digitally.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Games

The "Xbox One" edition of Minecraft no longer receives updates... its wanting you to buy the Bedrock/Windows 10 version of the game which is the current running and most updated version of the game for PC and console. When it came out they ran a temporary
    promotion that "gave" people the new version for free. The old version still says its free, but its not.

You will sadly have to buy the new version. Try and get it when it goes on sale or is discounted with gold or something.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

DLC from One to 360

If you bought the season pass on the xbox one then it will be for the xbox one.

Sorry to say but if you want the season pass/dlc for the 360 then you would need to buy them again.

There's a couple of games that let you upgrade from the 360 version to the xbox one version at a discount but not the other way around.
  5. lordscull Win User

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 50% sale

Can´t edit my own post so i write it again. The other post can be erased.

i wanted to buy it for 9,99 (extra ordered a goldcard via Amazon) but the discount is gone.

Discont should be from 17. July to 24. July 2014 but now its gone (21. July).

This is not the first time this hapens. Stupid Microsoft why don´t they write how long the discount is active.

ps. i have the 360 Version this game is not worth a price of 30€ if you have the 360 Version
  6. ZombieDeano Win User

Who is going to wait to buy games?

If a game comes out that I want I will buy it there and then. Discounts are obviously very welcome, but it's not the deciding factor for me to buy a game.
Thema:

I want to buy discounted version

1. I want to buy discounted version - Similar Threads - buy discounted version

2. Overwatch Discount not offered when I click to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Discount not offered when I click to buy: I have just tried to buy Overwatch for my son, as it was on offer at a discount price £16.49. However when I click on the icon to buy it, it shows the full price of £49.99. Why is the discount...
  3. Buy a game with Xbox Game Pass for PC discount

in XBoX on Windows
    Buy a game with Xbox Game Pass for PC discount: Hi, I just wanted to know what happened if I buy a game on discount with Xbox Game Pass for PC and I cancel my Game Pass subscription after. Do I keep the digital ownership of the game? Do I need...
  4. Xbox Gold discounts to Buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold discounts to Buy games: Sorry to ask this but, in the store I see discounts on a lot of games if you have xbox gold membership, I want to know if you keep the games you buy that way when your membership ends. It doesnt...
  5. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  6. Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount: Hi, I found some posts on internet (reddit, slickydeals and some turkey forums) about game pass 6 month discounts. I tried to but but I can just see extend membership 1 month and send gift...
  7. Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold: My subscription to xbox live gold for 1 year is over and I need to buy it again. The last years I have a discount of 33% discount; that is, he paid 666 Mexican pesos. Now that I need to pay it...
  8. No discount when buying with Live Gold??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No discount when buying with Live Gold??: Hello, I have Xbox One with active Live Gold and I've just bought on Spring Sale Red Dead Redemption, that is made for Xbox 360 with backward compatibility, via Red Dead Redemption According to...
  9. If I buy a full game with a Live Gold discount, can I still play it if my subscription ends?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I buy a full game with a Live Gold discount, can I still play it if my subscription ends?: Hey guys, please answer me. I want to but Injustice 2 but I couldn't get to buy the game on xBox One when it was on sale last weekend for only $25 USD. Now it's about $50 again, but it says I can...
  10. FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Gil Buying from Gold.raiditem with Biggest Discount, Fast Delivery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXIV Final Fantasy XIV Gil Buying from Gold.raiditem with Biggest Discount, Fast Delivery: Final Fantasy XIV on Nintendo Switch could be its first major MMO Square Enix, publisher and developer of the seminal Final Fantasy role-playing game (RPG) series, seems keen to bring its...