I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ...

Discus and support I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need controller or can I use kinect to play wwe15?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RamSeetha, Jan 29, 2015.

1. RamSeetha
    RamSeetha Guest

I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ...

I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need controller or can I use kinect to play wwe15?

:)

RamSeetha, Jan 29, 2015
  2. Bonkers 54
    Bonkers 54 Guest
    forza motorsport 4

do i need to buy a kinect sensor to play this game or can i play with a normal controller

Bonkers 54, Jan 29, 2015
  3. Shanezam203
    Shanezam203 Guest
    Kinect Sports: Rivals - Xbox One without Kinect?

I have an xbox one and Kinect but am curious if I can play Sports Rivals and use the regular controls vs. Kinect movements.

I don't enjoy being the controller, is that an option/ a setting or 100% I need to use Kinect with Kinect games?

Shanezam203, Jan 29, 2015
  4. I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ...

Yes you have to use the controller to play WWE 2K15..... the last wrestling game they made that you didnt use controllers on was for the 360 kinect and it sucked...

BigDaddyxBrock, Feb 2, 2015
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need controller or can I use kinect to play wwe15?

Yes you have to use the controller to play WWE 2K15..... the last wrestling game they made that you didnt use controllers on was for the 360 kinect and it sucked...
  6. Fall of Reach Win User

POLL - (Revisited) What will drive your buying decision?

GOOD GAMES. online MP/CO-OP. GOOD CONTROLLER. hard drive/portable. PRICE.

I dont want to buy, need or already have: blue tooth. blueray. wifi. kinect. voice/video command. hdmi imput. basically anything that does not improve playing games. paying $499 for all the extra stuff I dont want. Im NOT buying this stuff.

I would like a HARDCORE gaming console thats 110% designed for playing games only. Then I will buy it.
  7. JMad4 Win User

mind not shuving kinect in my face every time i get on?

Its not the ads that kill me. its the fact that it seems now that almost every game going forward involves Kinect in some fashion. every MS press conference at a trade show is 90% Kinect these days it seems.

I don't want Kinect. I'm not buying Kinect. I just want to play regular games with my regular controller.
  8. HUNTER VENOM Win User

Why all the Xbox one hate?

What Kinect can do is amazing now but if it goes down can I still play? I just want to buy a game and play it IT'S THAT FRIGGEN SIMPLE!
  9. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

PC's been doing it for years...

[quote user="USMC BEEF PATTY"]

Pc does not require me to have a kinect and i can play single player offline just fine. These regulations are unheard of.

[/quote]Exactly. And if a PC game has DRM that I dont want, I just dont buy it. I can still play the poo ton of other games I have.
Thema:

1. I want to buy games that I can play just with kinect (no controller). Does WWE15 need ... - Similar Threads - buy games play

2. Can forza Horizon 4 play in different country after buying the game?(Regoin locked?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can forza Horizon 4 play in different country after buying the game?(Regoin locked?): I am currently in UK,i saw there is a black friday discount price, but i dont have any bank account in UK can I buy it in my home country microsoft store and play in UK?...
  3. Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played: So what happened to me was that I didn't purchase or play the game I was trying to refund but I couldn't get it refunded because the other person (I'll call him S.) S didn't ask me to purchase the...
  4. What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?: What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber? So basically I bought the Game Pass Ultimate last summer as there was that 1$ campaign going on. As you know, Sea of...
  5. I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam: Hey guys! When my 2 months of game pass finishes (there is a deal for 2 months for £2) is there a way for me at all to transfer my progress across to the steam account when I eventually buy it...
  6. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  7. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  8. Buying A 360 Game from the website to play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying A 360 Game from the website to play on xbox one: Hi I want to buy left for dead 2 to play on the xbox one and it tells me on the store to buy it from the website. I went to the website and signed into the account that is connected to my xbox...
  9. How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?: At home I have a PC and a Xbox one. I want to play Deep Rock Galactic on my PC against my wife on the XBox One. I understand they are cross platform. I read I cannot do it from Steam to XBox one....
  10. Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one: Hi there. I’ve been spending all morning trying to find an answer for my simple question but I can’t seem to talk to an actual person on the microsoft store (I also don’t have service so I can’t...