I want to cancel the xbox gold

Discus and support I want to cancel the xbox gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello here is my problem what happens I have a gold subscription and I need to pay and the card that has already been canceled and will not let me out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GradedLeonel, Jul 11, 2019.

1. GradedLeonel
    GradedLeonel Guest

hello here is my problem what happens I have a gold subscription and I need to pay and the card that has already been canceled and will not let me out because it is in use I could take it out and cancel
    my gold subscription because I want to hire other services. Thank you

:)

GradedLeonel, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, you have a past due balance on your account for Xbox Live gold and it's not allowing you to cancel the subscription until it is paid off, is that correct? it also sounds like the card attached to
    your subscription has been cancelled and you can no longer pay off the past due balance. Do you have another card that you can switch out the old card with to make the payment?

If you are having issues with your subscription it might be best to try and
    Contact Support for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Gotta pay a balance then cancel
  4. Allebas Win User

If you have a balance owe on your account you need to pay that and then cancel your subscription. You can add another card on your account to pay the balance. Otherwise, your just going have a balance left on your account.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. ArminatorX Win User

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and check your subscriptions.

If the Gold membership shows a due amount of money, and the card for the Gold membership is cancelled, you need to add a new payment option first.

Click on "Payment & Billing" and click on "Payment Options". There add your working credit card.

Back on the Services page, you need to manage your Gold subscription. Change the payment method to the new working card, and pay the due amount if necessary.

After the due amount is payed, you can cancel your Gold subscription.

You can choose to cancel immediately, or cancel at the next renewal (so you are still golden for the paid amount of time).

After the Gold membership has run out (either by cancelling immediately, or waiting after the cancelled renewal date), you can then remove your payment option.
Thema:

1. I want to cancel the xbox gold - Similar Threads - cancel gold

2. Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]: Hola, ayer di comprar a una suscripción de Xbox Live Ultimate, pero al querer entrar en Fortnite (que entraba al haber comprado antes una Xbox Live Gold) no me dejaba porque decía que "mi cuenta...
  3. Cbox live gold cancelation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cbox live gold cancelation: So in january i renewed my xbox live gold via a code.i was curious earlier this month about the game pass so i started up.Then i canceled it today .but now i have no gold . So now i cant play...
  4. Cancelling Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Xbox Live Gold: Hello I'm having a problem with cancelling my subscription to Xbox Live Gold. No matter what I try, I keep getting an error message saying that "not all data could be displayed." I tried...
  5. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  6. Cancelamento de XBOX LIVE GOLD.[Translation-Xbox LIVE GOLD cancellation.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelamento de XBOX LIVE GOLD.[Translation-Xbox LIVE GOLD cancellation.]: Não consigo nos canais normais realizar o cancelamento da minha assinatura do XBOX LIVE GOLD. A página sempre fora do ar ou sem serviço disponível. Não consigo falar no 0800 de atendimento ao...
  7. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  8. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  9. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  10. Cancel Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Gold subscription: I cancelled my a to Gold year ago over the phone and it is still coming out of account 65dff526-ddcf-47ea-a884-c5ec73b18277