I want to cancel the xbox gold

Discus and support I want to cancel the xbox gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello here is my problem what happens I have a gold subscription and I need to pay and the card that has already been canceled and will not let me out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GradedLeonel, Jul 11, 2019.

1. GradedLeonel
    GradedLeonel Guest

hello here is my problem what happens I have a gold subscription and I need to pay and the card that has already been canceled and will not let me out because it is in use I could take it out and cancel
    my gold subscription because I want to hire other services. Thank you

:)

GradedLeonel, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, you have a past due balance on your account for Xbox Live gold and it's not allowing you to cancel the subscription until it is paid off, is that correct? it also sounds like the card attached to
    your subscription has been cancelled and you can no longer pay off the past due balance. Do you have another card that you can switch out the old card with to make the payment?

If you are having issues with your subscription it might be best to try and
    Contact Support for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Gotta pay a balance then cancel
  4. Allebas Win User

If you have a balance owe on your account you need to pay that and then cancel your subscription. You can add another card on your account to pay the balance. Otherwise, your just going have a balance left on your account.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. ArminatorX Win User

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and check your subscriptions.

If the Gold membership shows a due amount of money, and the card for the Gold membership is cancelled, you need to add a new payment option first.

Click on "Payment & Billing" and click on "Payment Options". There add your working credit card.

Back on the Services page, you need to manage your Gold subscription. Change the payment method to the new working card, and pay the due amount if necessary.

After the due amount is payed, you can cancel your Gold subscription.

You can choose to cancel immediately, or cancel at the next renewal (so you are still golden for the paid amount of time).

After the Gold membership has run out (either by cancelling immediately, or waiting after the cancelled renewal date), you can then remove your payment option.
Thema:

1. I want to cancel the xbox gold - Similar Threads - cancel gold

2. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  3. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  4. my subscription canceled in gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    my subscription canceled in gold: Why was my subscription canceled in gold and valid until February 28, 2020? 26003de8-1a6a-4306-a606-06cc5b4503e4
  5. Xbox live Gold Stornierung [Translation - Xbox live gold cancellation]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live Gold Stornierung [Translation - Xbox live gold cancellation]: Guten Tag, Vor ein paar Tagen kam eine E-mail von Paypal das ich eine Xbox live Gold Abo für ein Jahr gekauft habe. Jedoch war mir das Abonnement unbekannt und nun würde ich gerne eine...
  6. Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account: Good day Can anyone assist me on how to cancel/terminate this account? I am paying every month but we are not utilizing this service. thank you Patricia South Africa...
  7. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  8. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...: Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled last October. I tried using the support chat...
  9. Não estou conseguindo cancelar assinatura Live Gold [Edit-Translate] I'm not able to cancel...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo cancelar assinatura Live Gold [Edit-Translate] I'm not able to cancel...: Eu estou tendo problema para cancelar minha assinatura Gold, mais toda vez que vou cancelar fala que já esta paga, mais e quero cancelar para poder assinar a promoção de 2 messes por R$2,00,...
  10. Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.: My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month for it. 6ec179cb-8241-456c-b055-52b23da2711b