I want to cancel the xbox gold

Discus and support I want to cancel the xbox gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello here is my problem what happens I have a gold subscription and I need to pay and the card that has already been canceled and will not let me out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GradedLeonel, Jul 11, 2019.

1. GradedLeonel
    GradedLeonel Guest

hello here is my problem what happens I have a gold subscription and I need to pay and the card that has already been canceled and will not let me out because it is in use I could take it out and cancel
    my gold subscription because I want to hire other services. Thank you

:)

GradedLeonel, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, you have a past due balance on your account for Xbox Live gold and it's not allowing you to cancel the subscription until it is paid off, is that correct? it also sounds like the card attached to
    your subscription has been cancelled and you can no longer pay off the past due balance. Do you have another card that you can switch out the old card with to make the payment?

If you are having issues with your subscription it might be best to try and
    Contact Support for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Gotta pay a balance then cancel
  4. Allebas Win User

If you have a balance owe on your account you need to pay that and then cancel your subscription. You can add another card on your account to pay the balance. Otherwise, your just going have a balance left on your account.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. ArminatorX Win User

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and check your subscriptions.

If the Gold membership shows a due amount of money, and the card for the Gold membership is cancelled, you need to add a new payment option first.

Click on "Payment & Billing" and click on "Payment Options". There add your working credit card.

Back on the Services page, you need to manage your Gold subscription. Change the payment method to the new working card, and pay the due amount if necessary.

After the due amount is payed, you can cancel your Gold subscription.

You can choose to cancel immediately, or cancel at the next renewal (so you are still golden for the paid amount of time).

After the Gold membership has run out (either by cancelling immediately, or waiting after the cancelled renewal date), you can then remove your payment option.
Thema:

1. I want to cancel the xbox gold - Similar Threads - cancel gold

2. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  3. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  4. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  5. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  6. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  7. My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...: Hey everyone, I'll try to be more specific and add more details. I live in France so first of all, sorry for the upcoming mistakes. I buy every year an 1 year xbox live code from the internet,...
  8. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help: Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX...
  9. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  10. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...