I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.

Discus and support I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my battlefeed acount. What should I do? 588b02d3-cb17-408f-9568-841ea9bd1a01 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 김호진), Feb 1, 2014.

1. 김호진)
    김호진) Guest

I want to change my battlefeed acount. What should I do?

:)

김호진), Feb 1, 2014
  2. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    Why are there no friends listed on Battlefeed?

I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

So you are saying you have seen other people in your Battle feed?...

fastharry, Feb 1, 2014
  3. MagDumps2Ur6
    MagDumps2Ur6 Guest
    BF3 - Cheating?

Guys look not liking that M.O.H battlefeed is junking rite along with BF3.*** if E.A aint using some lame *** i put down on a basketball game in 09. man kiss it.im over BF3 alway junkie stunting me, now i have to put up with M.O.H

MagDumps2Ur6, Feb 1, 2014
  4. I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount.

You will need to contact EA directly to change your linked email address. This link should help you change your email address.

help.ea.com/.../origin

ThyAngryBrownie, Feb 25, 2014
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

You will need to contact EA directly to change your linked email address. This link should help you change your email address.

help.ea.com/.../origin
  6. fastharry Win User

I checked my battlefeed on battlelog...and I have never seen another update from any of my friends playing BF3..

7. ilpopenits Win User

Battlefeed and Battlelog.battlefield.com still not working

I can't loggon to battlefeed. Haven't for days. Can it be becouse i changed my Windows ID right before the battlefield got out?
  8. MagDumps2Ur6 Win User

BF3 - Cheating?

Guys look not liking that M.O.H battlefeed is junking rite along with BF3.*** if E.A aint using some lame *** i put down on a basketball game in 09. man kiss it.im over BF3 alway junkie stunting me, now i have to put up with M.O.H
  9. Clean Roach Win User

[quote user="fastharry"]

[/quote]You have to friend them in battlelog. Have you done this? Are you in any platoons? It would show you all the members in your platoon and friends list... I can goto my battlefeed now and see what everyone got and did last night...Check your settings
    maybe..might have turned off or something
Thema:

1. I want to change my bf3 battlefeed acount. - Similar Threads - change bf3 battlefeed

2. Смена Ника в xbox live [Nick's Change to Xbox Live]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Смена Ника в xbox live [Nick's Change to Xbox Live]: Хочу смениь ник но выдаёт ошибку , хотел бы сменикть ник на "" [Translation-I want to change the nickname but gives a mistake, I would like to laugh a nickname on "GvOz'd1K"]...
  3. Alguém alterou minha gamertag sem minha permissão [Mod Translation - Someone changed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alguém alterou minha gamertag sem minha permissão [Mod Translation - Someone changed my...: A alguns meses parei de jogar no xbox one e quando voltei minha gamertag tinha sido alterada mas não por min gostaria de saber se posso solicitar que minha gamertag seja alterada para minha antiga...
  4. Changing Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Home Xbox: I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old Xbox (upgraded about six months ago to an X)...
  5. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  6. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  7. Password change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password change: How do i change my Microsoft account password i forgot it 06378e5c-e8bd-4104-a1be-51ad3db176d7
  8. Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account: I have recently added the outlook.com version of my email to my aliases and made that my primary alias (my old email was a hotmail account) This has not been a problem for anything else Microsoft...
  9. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  10. Change email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email account: I need chnage my email account @hotmail for another @hotmail, but in the options I see only @outlook.com or @outlook.com.br ba05cb72-5884-4733-b668-7826c0fbff2d