I want to change my Minecraft's Microsoft account to another Microsoft account

Discus and support I want to change my Minecraft's Microsoft account to another Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have accidentally migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account I no longer use, and I would like to change the account to another one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FrankKoller, Jan 20, 2022.

1. FrankKoller
    FrankKoller Guest

I have accidentally migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account I no longer use, and I would like to change the account to another one

:)

FrankKoller, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi FrankKoller! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It's not possible to change the Microsoft account that you use to Migrate your Mojang account as the migration process mentions

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

Hi DiegoA4,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Minecraft Pocket Edition. Have you attempted to reinstall Minecraft Pocket Edition? Also, you may want to change your password, here's an article on how to do so:

Change your Password - Xbox

I hope this helps.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Moving gamer-tag and purchases to different account.

5. MingLingFu Win User

How can I switch my gamer tag profile to another Microsoft account?

6. FearedNightmare Win User

Transfer games from one xbox account to another

Thema:

1. I want to change my Minecraft's Microsoft account to another Microsoft account - Similar Threads - change Minecraft's Microsoft

2. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  3. How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft: [img] Hello unsers, I want to play Minecraft and through the microsoft migration with a microsoft conto which has an age of 15 which is under 18 I only can play the singleplayer mode in...
  4. How can I change the Microsoft account from Minecraft for Android without changing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the Microsoft account from Minecraft for Android without changing the...: Good day, Regreats What happended to me is that I migrated my mojang account to microsoft as Minecraft was asking. But I didn't realize that my Minecraft account of Java edition had the same...
  5. Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft: Hello: Several years ago I created a minecraft account with an email that has to be deleted due to an error. I would like to move the minecraft account (with its worlds, skins and all that) to a...
  6. Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java Edition and when I redeemed the Amazon code this was associated to my outlook account, but this game was meant to be a gift for my nephew and now I have to let it...
  7. How to get back my Minecraft game after changing email address on my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get back my Minecraft game after changing email address on my Microsoft account?: I changed the primary email address of my Microsoft account on which I had Minecraft Java, bedrock and bedrock mobile edition. Everything was fine until a few days later when I could no longer log...
  8. Minecraft Purchased DLCs all have locks. My username was changed by Microsoft because it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Purchased DLCs all have locks. My username was changed by Microsoft because it...: I purchased my son over $50 in Minecoins and all the games and remaining minecoins can no longer be accessed. Originally, my gamertag was the same as my email minus domain. I chose to save all the...
  9. Changing my microsoft minecraft accounts email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my microsoft minecraft accounts email: Ive forgotten my minecraft accounts username, which is signed in through microsoft... Is there any way i can change my email that ive used for the account? 781d3a08-ac29-4062-bb8d-a3b3794072f6
  10. Unable to play minecraft java edition after changing microsoft email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play minecraft java edition after changing microsoft email.: So, I had to change the email linked to my microsoft account recently and when I went to play it wont show that I paid for the game and only lets me play the demo. Is there anything I can do to...