I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to

Discus and support I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my xbox gamertag but i don’t know how to. a2001d69-b457-4b74-b523-1828bb9d32a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xd snipezz, Jun 1, 2019.

1. xd snipezz
    xd snipezz Guest

I want to change my xbox gamertag but i don’t know how to.

:)

xd snipezz, Jun 1, 2019
  2. ResuWreckt Win User

Hey buddy. Just click
    HERE
    and follow the steps. Really easy.
  3. KampusKing Win User

It's really easy to do. All you have to do is go to your profile click on "customize profile"click on your gamertag and change it to whatever you want. It'll cost you $9.99 if you have changed it before! Hope this helps!
  4. pawncrackers Win User

In addition to the post in this thread, please be aware that there will be a cost attached, to change your Gamertag. This varies from region to region, so make sure you have funds available, if you find the name you're looking for. :)

Best,

L
  5. TimidMinds Win User

The easiest way would be to pull up the full profile page on the console and there should be like an edit button. From there you can navigate around the screen and one of the options is to change your gamertag. Be careful, it costs 10 dollars.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You get one free change for your gamertag, if you have chosen your own gamertag when you signed up for your account it will count as your free change.

All other gamertag changes will be charged for, about $10. Depending in which region you are.
Thema:

1. I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to - Similar Threads - change gamertag don’t

2. Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change: I've had a username which was 14 letters long since Xbox one came out and now I have accidentally changed it but due to the new 12 letter limit, I can't get back the username I've had for so long....
  3. Nothing happening upon changing Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing happening upon changing Gamertag: I've been having this issue for a while now. I recently became active in Sea of Thieves once again and saw that the Gamertag system got a major update. It supposedly grants me a free tag change...
  4. New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT

in XboX Insiders
    New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT: [IMG] So im aware of the new gamertag system. My current gamertag is: Mantum2003 (from the old system so not #2003) I want to change it to: Mantumッ or Mantumッ YT but it buts #numbers in front...
  5. Free Gamertag Change because 10 € /$ are to expensive for a Nickname that is free on Steam...

in XboX Insiders
    Free Gamertag Change because 10 € /$ are to expensive for a Nickname that is free on Steam...: Hello I think we need the option that we can change the name for free. Even EA leaves it free. submitted by /u/Lebenwesen [link] [comments]
  6. Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change: My account was messed with, I signed in and my xbox account had activity that wasn't my own. After signing out all accounts I changed all my passwords, but I found out my gamertag had been changed...
  7. Changing Your Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Your Gamertag: I have always wanted to change my Gamer tag but the cost of changing it always put me off from doing it. 142f152c-a61c-496a-a5ef-c1781d7eb4a6
  8. Want to change Classic Gamertqg but not Gamertag with the #

in XBoX on Mobile
    Want to change Classic Gamertqg but not Gamertag with the #: CG= Classic Gamertag GT#= Gamertag with the discord number at the back i want to change my CG but want to keep my GT# the same, when i go to change my GT# it says i own it and wont let me go to...
  9. Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing: My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back. I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account....
  10. Help with gamertag change bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with gamertag change bug: This is my first time posting here and i am sorry for such a long post but i wanted to make sure i explained everything. How do i take an issue further than live chat? They don’t seem to be able...