I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to

Discus and support I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my xbox gamertag but i don’t know how to. a2001d69-b457-4b74-b523-1828bb9d32a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xd snipezz, Jun 1, 2019.

1. xd snipezz
    xd snipezz Guest

I want to change my xbox gamertag but i don’t know how to.

:)

xd snipezz, Jun 1, 2019
  2. ResuWreckt Win User

Hey buddy. Just click
    HERE
    and follow the steps. Really easy.
  3. KampusKing Win User

It's really easy to do. All you have to do is go to your profile click on "customize profile"click on your gamertag and change it to whatever you want. It'll cost you $9.99 if you have changed it before! Hope this helps!
  4. pawncrackers Win User

In addition to the post in this thread, please be aware that there will be a cost attached, to change your Gamertag. This varies from region to region, so make sure you have funds available, if you find the name you're looking for. :)

Best,

L
  5. TimidMinds Win User

The easiest way would be to pull up the full profile page on the console and there should be like an edit button. From there you can navigate around the screen and one of the options is to change your gamertag. Be careful, it costs 10 dollars.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You get one free change for your gamertag, if you have chosen your own gamertag when you signed up for your account it will count as your free change.

All other gamertag changes will be charged for, about $10. Depending in which region you are.
Thema:

1. I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to - Similar Threads - change gamertag don’t

2. Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Change: Hi, as the title says I asked for a change of gamertag like 2 and a half days ago, since it was my second change of gamertag there was a charge to my account to do it, which I paid. I can see the...
  3. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  4. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7
  5. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  6. Redirected to us site when changing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirected to us site when changing gamertag: Hi all. I am trying to change my gamertag and I do log in on the uk xbox site yet it redirects me to the US one meaning I cant change my tag due to it asking for a us address and not giving me the...
  7. Gamertag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag changed: My gamertag "[mod removed]" was changed to "GreatPup1704543". I have heard that this may happen if your gamertag is banned. But i can see no reason why mine would be an issue. Help pls....
  8. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  9. Change Xbox Gamertag is Broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox Gamertag is Broken: I was attempting to setup my girlfriend with an Xbox Live account. We got her logged into her Microsoft account and went to xbox.com. We went to her profile page and clicked customize. We then hit...
  10. I Cant Change my Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Change my Gamertag: Ive been trying change my gamertag for minecraft of my n switch but when ever i try to go the account.xbox.com website it takes me to a article about X-box privacy an i cant click the sign in on...