I want to change the access code for family services.

Discus and support I want to change the access code for family services. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnaGrzelak-Fornalik, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I want to change the access code for family services.

I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help.

:)

AnnaGrzelak-Fornalik, Sep 9, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I think the best thing you can do is to contact Support to recover your password, thank you to WPAK for providing a link in his response. They will be able to help you recover it if you are not able to do so online.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if this is happening on the Xbox 360 then try the following steps:

first check if there is a reset option via the Actions section at the console on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

if that option isn't present then in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on
    your end.

To contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. KittyCat6457 Win User

Can't access Marketplace, Privacy settings or Family settings

Yep, I've tried all of those. Or more precisely, I've tried changing my privacy and family settings on Xbox.com.

When I try and access privacy settings on my Xbox, I get "Status code: 80072741-a76bc0d7-41c9f076".

When I try and access family settings on my Xbox, I get "Status code: 80072741-a9a501a4-583a0b48".

I can download the content off of Xbox.com, but the problem is I still can't access the rest of the Marketplace.
  5. pleituz Win User

Account settings

First go to your Xbox account, select 'System', then 'Settings', 'Account' and 'Family'. Once you've clicked the 'Manage Family Members' button, you'll want to choose the account you want 'Access to content' and choose the age at which you want to change
    it.
  6. OpzMaHaloSlipd Win User

Xbox games and family use

If you set the xbox as your home xbox it will ask if you want to share your gold services with your family and then let other members access the games on the account
Thema:

1. I want to change the access code for family services. - Similar Threads - change access code

2. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  3. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  4. I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything: So, i started playing minecraft on my computer, and i used to play it on my switch I’d sign into my Microsoft account and I had a realm. I saw the option to change my gamertag, so i did. Now i...
  5. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  6. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  7. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  8. Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access: My son's Xbox Account has been hacked, his gamertag hijacked, and the e-mail address on the account taken over. We have had no luck in getting any support and can't recover via the standard...
  9. How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is...: My school closed my account after graduation. When I try to change it I need a code they sent to the email, but the email doesn't exist anymore. 74484e83-6c6d-4385-ae3c-26e7499d5001
  10. I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings: I just can't access to accounts.xbox.com , it keeps teleporting me back to beta.support.xbox.com . a1d54bc1-ead8-494b-8036-23c9b3ead557