I want to change the access code for family services.

Discus and support I want to change the access code for family services. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnaGrzelak-Fornalik, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I want to change the access code for family services.

I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help.

:)

AnnaGrzelak-Fornalik, Sep 9, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I think the best thing you can do is to contact Support to recover your password, thank you to WPAK for providing a link in his response. They will be able to help you recover it if you are not able to do so online.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if this is happening on the Xbox 360 then try the following steps:

first check if there is a reset option via the Actions section at the console on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

if that option isn't present then in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on
    your end.

To contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  4. KittyCat6457 Win User

Can't access Marketplace, Privacy settings or Family settings

Yep, I've tried all of those. Or more precisely, I've tried changing my privacy and family settings on Xbox.com.

When I try and access privacy settings on my Xbox, I get "Status code: 80072741-a76bc0d7-41c9f076".

When I try and access family settings on my Xbox, I get "Status code: 80072741-a9a501a4-583a0b48".

I can download the content off of Xbox.com, but the problem is I still can't access the rest of the Marketplace.
  5. Azhra Win User

How do you view the birthday associated with your xbox live account?

When being added on to a Family Pack as someone other than the main account, the service resets your account to a child and changes your birth date. Since Microsoft screwed up and can neither view nor change an accounts birthday, this causes many, many
    problems among various services that require your birthdate. When linking my EA account, they said my birthday was wrong, when I know for a fact I entered it correctly 4 years ago. Microsoft made a serious error in their implementation of handling account
    information.

For everyone trying to link their EA accounts, if you have an online access code that was tied to that account, provide it to the service representative when you call them. He was able to link my account by using my NHL 12 online access code for verification.
  6. voteDC Win User

how do you play off-line?

You can block access to LIVE from the family settings.

-

Guide button, Settings blade and then Family Settings.

-

Change the setting to blocked and create the passcode.

-

Now every time you start your console, or sign-in you wont be able to access LIVE. Just disable the option in family settings when you want to play on LIVE again.
Thema:

1. I want to change the access code for family services. - Similar Threads - change access code

2. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  3. How can I change the EA account for EA Access purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the EA account for EA Access purchase: Here is the situation I'm facing: I want to purchase the EA Access on my Xbox One X and I installed EA Access Hub. It ask me to enter the email address to sign in or create an EA account. I...
  4. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...
  5. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  6. "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...: When I try to access to my Xbox profile or anything related to my Xbox account, I was always redirected to this link:...
  7. Can't access game data after changing e-mail address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access game data after changing e-mail address: Hi, few minutes ago I added a second e-mail address to my microsoft account which I now set as primary address. I don't have any problems signing in with the new address but when I start a game...
  8. Change account access area

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change account access area: I have an Xbox360. I would like to change my account access location from US to Korea. However, due to the following message: "I'm sorry, it looks like you've already changed your Xbox 360...
  9. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  10. Changed gamertag and lost full access to game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed gamertag and lost full access to game: downloaded skate 3 onto my new Xbox one, then changed my gamertag, now am unable to use the full game or any of the dlc,s I have for it, basically have a demo version now....