I want to check whats product about my product key

Discus and support I want to check whats product about my product key in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to check whats product about my product key 2fb49e90-a6d4-44a2-b7e3-418853e4e49f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by halibabi, Mar 3, 2020.

1. halibabi
    halibabi Guest

:)

halibabi, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Can you elaborate on this more please. So we can further assist you.
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

help

[quote user="bodgie sparkle"]what product are you referring to?[/quote]

Hes referring to the Xbox Dashboard Beta....

OP:

As it says: product key is unavailable at this time. Check back later...

The only way to get the product key is to follow the instructions on the page and if product keys are unavailable then you will just have to check back later(Check every few hours)
  4. AZEwolf007 Win User

Resident Evil 5

look i hve Re 5 but i dont download from internet so i cant connect it want product key. I dont know ihave to buy product key

or game. how i get product key? pleace write
  5. a team04 Win User

product key

And apparently I don't know how to use the forums.
  6. HassanB Win User

Product Keys?

Hello InferableKc147,

Keys are not being added instantly anymore, you will need to wait until sometime next week (more than likely Monday/Tuesday) to get a key on the site. Since there has been extreme demand for the dashboard preview they have
    been having issues keeping up with demand of keys. Please be patient as they are working to get everyone keys as fast as possible. You do not get an e-mail when a key is ready so you actually need to keep checking back on the
    site.

If you have a key available it will show up on this page here, if not, be patient.

Once you receive your key and have redeemed it on the console you are prompted to download the Beta Registration application. You finish downloading and registering your console and then you patiently wait a 1-2 business days (as
    far as I can see the support reps work from Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM PST) so if you register on a Friday, wait until Monday/Tuesday.

Once you are prompted to receive the new dashboard update you from THEN wait upwards of 5 business days in order to get access to the private beta forums. You are getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" because you do NOT have access yet.

Please be patient! I understand you guys are all eager to get access and report your bugs and feedback but waiting upwards of 5 days is not going to hurt you considering you have all the time in the world to test and report your bugs and feedback.

Full detailed instructions on what to do step by step once are located here from start to finish.

If you've already got the dashboard, but don't have access to the private forums, please visit this link here.
    Microsoft has made phone and chat agents available for folks having these issues.
Thema:

1. I want to check whats product about my product key - Similar Threads - check whats product

2. I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).: 누군가가 나를 도울 수 있습니까? 실수로 내 위치를 변경 (나는 한국에 거주하지 않습니다) 나는 내 나이를 확인하기 위해 한국어 "Ipin"이 없기 때문에 내 계 에 액세스 수 없습니다! 발, 나는 누군가가 그와 함께 나를 도와 경우 감사하게 것입니다 Can someone help me? I accidentally changed my...
  3. What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful: What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful Sometimes my xbox has that set, usually after i swap from wifi to wired. Running all the tests: Multiplayer,...
  4. in 2019, how to check what xbox 360 games i have but not downloaded to my device yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in 2019, how to check what xbox 360 games i have but not downloaded to my device yet?: before I can see this information at xbox.com -> my games but it disappeared few weeks ago. I wonder what method I can use to check games that I dont download yet. many thanks for your answers....
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Does anyone know how to check what their dns after the update? I am unable to check my DNS, does anyone know how to check it after the new update?...
  6. Double checking what counts

in XBoX Rewards
    Double checking what counts: hi, i bought a brand new xbox one s console bundle last week does that having anything to do with this rewards thing. Also i am $25 from the next tier so if i bought like Halo Master Chief...
  7. Rewards says to check account info, account info is fine. Unsure what it doesn't like?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards says to check account info, account info is fine. Unsure what it doesn't like?: Rewards says: "Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. " and I have started receiving an email each month with the same. I've checked and updated the details multiple times...
  8. Just Checking Achievement, what is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Checking Achievement, what is it?: One Achievement of Microsoft Sudoku is impossible for me to understand how to get it. Just Checking Achievement Use Show all Notes then use Erase Notes with no other actions inbetween. How is...
  9. My X1 used 24g what for ???? I was asleep, checked all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My X1 used 24g what for ???? I was asleep, checked all games: I would really like to know what downloaded. c702431d-b025-422d-b7c9-b0d76ae39a3b
  10. i would like to report an issue to do with the guide menu when checking to see what my friends ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i would like to report an issue to do with the guide menu when checking to see what my friends ...: when opining the guide menu on the 22nd of May i noticed that some people that were playing games were stated as being home but when people are at the home screen it would say Xbox one-Home rather...