I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

Discus and support I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DoomBuggy123, May 23, 2020.

1. DoomBuggy123
    DoomBuggy123 Guest

I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). In have tried to update many drivers and to update my software but it still won't work. I also
    uninstalled the device (dongle) in Device Manager and restarted my computer and still did not work. Is this what i'm trying to do even possible???

:)

DoomBuggy123, May 23, 2020
  2. mangomatt75 Win User

How to connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to PC

can i use a phone with bluetooth connected to my PC or Console & be able to connect & use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on my PC
  3. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a guest to be able to use one of my Xbox 360 controllers, as
    I only have one Xbox One controller. I have a 3rd party (USB) wired and other official wireless Xbox 360 controllers.

I tried using both of these Xbox 360 controllers to try and connect to the Xbox One X using the sync feature but none of them connected. The lights on the Xbox 360 controllers just flash infinitely.

I did hear that Xbox 360 controllers are not compatible with Xbox One’s but does this apply to the Xbox One X as well?

I also tried using the stream Xbox → Windows 10 feature and plugged in my 3rd party USB Xbox 360 controller to my PC which did connect to my Xbox though streaming, however it kept overriding my Xbox One controller by connecting as player 1. I
    need it so one of them is player 1 and the other as player 2 so two of us can play split screen.

Is this at all possible, using an Xbox One and Xbox 360 controller?

Thanks.
    Maybe you can achieve this using console streaming to PC and connecting both controller to your PC, so the PC have 2 different controllers plugged in and you can use with 2 different player.

As additional info, every Xbox One wireless controller can work as a wired one using a simple USB cable.
  5. svampy82 Win User

Wireless controllers will not sync to console

[quote user="H0b0j0b03"]

I attempted to sync my three Xbox 360 controllers to my PC with a wireless gaming receiver. This failed, but I was able to connect them to another PC in my house with the same receiver (I think I am missing some drivers). Anyway, I am now unable to reconnect
    them to my console. When I push the sync buttons on both the controller and the Xbox, all four lights flash on both devices. However, it never actually connects or lights up the player one light. I have tried unplugging everything from my Xbox but the power
    cable, and even tried it away from other electronics but it still will not connect. This is with the black Xbox 360 Slim 4gb console, and all the controllers are wireless.

[/quote]
  6. RobinNewton2007 Win User

Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10

And its my xbox one controller i want to connect to pc not xbox 360 controller
Thema:

1. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink... - Similar Threads - connect 360 controller

2. Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC: I can't seem to find the correct driver to work with my wireless receiver. I watched this video, https://youtu.be/DmwIYizCAic and at 3:00 the video has "Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows"...
  3. Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play: I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a...
  4. Xbox 360 E wireless controller is not connecting to the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E wireless controller is not connecting to the console.: I have two controllers. I have been successfully connecting them to the console for may years. Since 3 years ago i have also started connecting them to my PC via adapter. Yesterday i tried to...
  5. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  6. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  7. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB: i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903). i have tried methods in xbox site but...
  8. WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC: Title. I have the new adapter. The USB port is powered, and Settings recognizes that I have an Xbox wireless controller installed. I can remove but not update that, so I assume the driver is...
  9. Can you connect this Xbox 360 controller to a PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you connect this Xbox 360 controller to a PC?: I'm trying to connect this Xbox 360 controller to my PC (Windows 10) but it doesn't seem to work. My other controller is also wired and works fine. I am a bit of a noob at this sort of stuff so...
  10. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...