I want to connect to XBOX LIVE

Discus and support I want to connect to XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The DNS server cannot resolve Xbox Live server names . I want to connect to Xbox live Any one help me please f8f8a6f1-d949-47f5-9925-c503898ad805 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samehKhalifa, Mar 25, 2020.

1. samehKhalifa
    samehKhalifa Guest

The DNS server cannot resolve Xbox Live server names .

I want to connect to Xbox live

Any one help me please

:)

samehKhalifa, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Adam 'ONI Assassin' Win User

Hey,

I have a couple of questions for you:

Which console are you using? 360/One?

Are you connected with a cable or wirelessly?
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

Prueba con conectarlo directamente con el cable, puede ayudar
  4. Adham sniper 14 Win User

DNS Error

please guys i want to connect to xbox live but when i press test xbox live connection it connects only to the network ( wired connection) and doesn"t connect to the internet and xbox live. Please i am suffering SINCE THREE DAYS please help :(
  5. TomiliPolskiByk Win User

internet connection error: status code:8007ee2

when i want to connect to Live Xbox !!!
  6. SmithyBob89 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 801540FE

Same problem -.- i want to connect to Xbox Live ! Money for nothing.
Thema:

1. I want to connect to XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - connect LIVE

2. Constantly losing connection to xbox live and freezing in skype and some games on some days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing connection to xbox live and freezing in skype and some games on some days: I've had the console about ten days. The whole experience is really frustrating. Most difficult is the inability to connect to xbox live on Friday and Saturday nights and getting thrown off once i...
  3. Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.: So ive been trying to connect my xbox to my new wireless wifi router. I have many other devices that work on this wifi so its not a password issue. Ive perform a reset of both the xbox and the...
  4. : Cannot connect to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Cannot connect to xbox live: : Cannot connect to xbox live please make sure that you are useing a profile that has and active xbox live membership. 3 things to check profile password active membership thanks steve aka...
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live, error code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live, error code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F: I recently purchased a second Xbox 360 on ebay (the first one is working perfectly fine), when I try to set it up on my Wif-fi so that I run the update that it is asking for, I get a message that...
  6. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  7. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  8. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  9. Modern warfare Warzone Offline/not connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern warfare Warzone Offline/not connected to Xbox live: Hi Iam getting code CERES also, i have Downloded COD Warfare, and it says offline when entered into the game/main menu error message also diaplays saying “communication with the xbox live...
  10. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Connection lost to Xbox Live: Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to multiple hours after, it just loses connection to...