I want to fix this bug.

Discus and support I want to fix this bug. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft win10 error. this picture and no more loaded [img] . i want fix this bug. I am wondering why this bug occurs, and I want to know how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minseong_67487, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. I want to fix this bug.

minecraft win10 error. this picture and no more loaded
    I want to fix this bug. [​IMG]
    i want fix this bug.

I am wondering why this bug occurs, and I want to know how to fix it.

:)

minseong_67487, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. INoTroN Win User

Please iron galaxy fix this game

I dont know and i dont care why make bug the console,

its not my job to find the solution, its a M$ job to find a solution i only want a fix.

If its a console bug i want a fix for the console.

If its a game bug i want a fix for the game.

Rebooting the console for fixing the probleme its not the solution i want a real fix.

Im tierd to play beta tester for M$ its not my job.
  3. Brady 50 Win User

Patch 1.2

i want to know why they decided to not fix the quest bugs first?
  4. INoTroN Win User

Twitch not work on xbox one

I post here because i watch ki on twitch and i want m$ fix the bug i post about twitch bug everywhere i can.
  5. INoTroN Win User

Please iron galaxy fix this game

Its not my fault dude if this game its broken you make me lol with your comment,

I only want IG hear me and fix this game and i m not the only one with this bug,

Dude If i need to restart the game or hardreboot the console for fixing the bug its maybe this game have a very big bug, i want a fix,i not want to reboot the console all the time.

Please M$ and IG make your job and fix this game, rebooting a console or restarting the game its not normal,

MAKE YOUR JOB THAT IT.
  6. allanm69 Win User

Fruit Ninja profile problem

I'm the original poster and I have NOT marked any of the replies as being correct. Microsoft or Halfbrick have not fixed this bug - SHAME ON THEM!!

MissDiggz, I assume you work for Microsoft in some capacity so I don't know why your reply was marked as an answer to my question - as it isn't. It didn't work and it's not a fix for the bug in the code. We do not want a workaround, we want Microsoft to
    get Halfbrick to release a fix for the bug. I have no idea why the developers can't fix a bug in their own code, but this would never happen to COD etc.

I've clicked on the 'Reject Answer' link against each reply to signify that there is no fix for the bug. Hope you agree NotableMouse123 as we are in agreement here!
Thema:

I want to fix this bug.

1. I want to fix this bug. - Similar Threads - fix bug

2. Fix xbox insider's hub bugs, at "manage" section, it's erroneous

in XboX Insiders
    Fix xbox insider's hub bugs, at "manage" section, it's erroneous: Xbox insider hub, says "update required" for all rings including mine. I have already reported through feedback. Xbox insider hub (beta) works correctly. Perhaps is it the right time to retire...
  3. Please fix bug with "Xbox go to Spotify" voice command

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix bug with "Xbox go to Spotify" voice command: When using my Kinect for Xbox voice commands (no more Cortana), there is a bug with the Spotify app. If I say, "Xbox go to Spotify", it tries to open Groove Music, which opens the MS store. The...
  4. mech warrior 5 pc game pass resolution bug full screen is there a fix yet

in XBoX on Windows
    mech warrior 5 pc game pass resolution bug full screen is there a fix yet: I use my samsung tv as my monitor and first booted the game it started in windowed mode with a resolution of 1280 x 700.... I changed the resolution to that of my 4k samsung tv and enabled full...
  5. Xbox Console Companion - Bug fix: 2 black bars and low resolution while streaming to PC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion - Bug fix: 2 black bars and low resolution while streaming to PC on...: Hi guys, I was facing this problem for a long time and today I solved it by accident, so I would like to share it with other people with the same question. Sometimes when I stream from the xbox...
  6. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  7. Why is this bug not fixed for a long time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this bug not fixed for a long time?: Dear Microsoft This bug has not been fixed for a long time and its really annoying that the fact we are at quarantine in the current situation with covid-19. We cant join other people world using...
  8. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

in XboX Insiders
    Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them: Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago,...
  9. Log in bug not fix yet

in XboX Insiders
    Log in bug not fix yet: Now I'm in on my second week with my problem and since my last post. My problem is that I can't log in or add a profile. All that happens is that the window opens and load two times for a short...
  10. Mute Bug Fixes on Xbox One S aren't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute Bug Fixes on Xbox One S aren't working: I've tried every 'fix' to get our xbox off mute...and none have worked! Any new suggestions??? Already tried... - Resetting console - Resetting controllers - Updating controller via Kinect and...