I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.

Discus and support I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am going to buy a new Xbox but I have a problem. I don't have a 120hz monitor or tv for it. i will like to see if there is a way I can connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ITZESTEBANYT, Jan 13, 2022.

1. ITZESTEBANYT
    ITZESTEBANYT Guest

I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.

Hello, I am going to buy a new Xbox but I have a problem. I don't have a 120hz monitor or tv for it. i will like to see if there is a way I can connect the Xbox with an HDMI cable to my laptop screen. I know I will need a video and sound adaptor for it, any recommendations?

:)

ITZESTEBANYT, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I doubt you will be able to connect the Xbox to your laptop as most HDMI ports on laptops are output ones and not input ones...you would need to check with the manufacturer to see.
  3. TackleLatenHard Win User

No longer connecting to Internet?

I've done it this way for the best part of three years! My laptop is wirelessly connected to the Internet, I run an Ethernet cable from the port on my laptop to the port in my xbox and essentially the laptop is my wireless adaptor. Now all of a sudden
    I can't do this as per my original post. What's the solution?

I don't want a wired connection. I want to continue to be able to access as I always have done.
  4. DemonRyan Win User

Xbox one headset not working

no I dont. I tried the headset on my laptop and they sound great though. that is without the adaptor of course.
  5. BamBam0620 Win User

Laptop won't project to XBox One

Is it not possible wirelessly? I have seen videos on YouTube where people connect wirelessly. My laptop see's my xbox, and my xbox changes to the screen that says "<username> is about to project", but nothing happens?
  6. Ish00tYouRun Win User

Playing game sound with turtle beach x11

There is also a free adaptor for certain turtle beaches coming out next year.

What I want to know is if there is a way to select where the chat sound outputs. IE, I want chat sound to come through my speakers (turtle beach) WHILE the free chat headset is connected so I can just drape that around my neck and use it as a mic.
Thema:

1. I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen. - Similar Threads - video sound adaptor

2. windows game bar video playback has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar video playback has no sound: I am using the Windows game bar to capture a presentation that I am going through. I am using a Logitech headset,and all settings recognize the Logitech headset on my computer and within the game...
  3. Xbox one X Green Screen With Sound While Playing Any Videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Green Screen With Sound While Playing Any Videos: So I've seen this once before on here but the eleven replies never figured it out and it's four years old. I've got the issue where my Xbox One X plays games normally and usually plays videos from...
  4. Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card: Dear Experts, I wanted to upgrade my commentary and gaming audio so I bought a soundblaster Audigy FX 5.1 card and had it inserted into the mainboard. After doing this the problem I have is when...
  5. Edge No Longer Has Sounds For Video Sites After Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Edge No Longer Has Sounds For Video Sites After Update?: So a few video sites I use to go to before my edge updated were easier to use on the browser vs the apps etc funimation I like the web base app better it cause the app always crashes on my xbox...
  6. Video Lag on Xbox Live when Visio Sound Bar hooked up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Lag on Xbox Live when Visio Sound Bar hooked up: I just hooked my Visio Sound Bar up 5.1 for first time. Sound bar to TV via hdmi 1 ARC. Subwoofer blue tooth to sound bar. My dish in hdmi 2 and xbox hdmi 3. Nows there is a video lag when playing...
  7. I suddenly get no video through HDMI connection - sound works and I can blindly navigate menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    I suddenly get no video through HDMI connection - sound works and I can blindly navigate menus: My setup is as follows: Xbox One S - ca 18 months old Asus CG32UQ 32" 4K gamining monitor - ca 1 month old Connected through HDMI cable supplied with the Xbox Under video settings I have...
  8. Xbox one won't show video or sound and controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't show video or sound and controller won't turn on: I woke up to my Xbox not showing video,sound, and my controller will not connect I have tried already every single thing this website has to offer and nothing works I really don't have the funds...
  9. Xbox one s no button beep, light powers on, no video or sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s no button beep, light powers on, no video or sound.: I have a white Xbox One S 1tb. Can't get video or sound. When I turn it on there is no beep but the light comes on and nothing comes up on the screen. There's no damage inside the port for the...
  10. Xbox one x not sending video or sound to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x not sending video or sound to tv: Hey, I've had a Xbox one X for about 2 years now and haven't had an issue. Well until today that is, I played it this morning for a couple hours, turned it off and went about my day. When I...