I want to know whether I am in the gold rush list

Discus and support I want to know whether I am in the gold rush list in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [View:http://www.xbox-skyer.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=314782&d=1401460448:550:0]I just paid 12 months gold membership with my credit card wishing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by F TopMa, May 31, 2014.

1. F TopMa
    F TopMa Guest

F TopMa, May 31, 2014
  2. I want to know

Hello I would like to know why I can play in pro club two day

chabin971bleSs, May 31, 2014
  3. I want to know

Hey there Firebird! As Darcy pointed out, this particular forum is not monitored by the Rewards team. We are more than happy to assist you here with your promotion issue, if you have one, but your Rewards questions should be posted in the Rewards Forum (forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx).

I would appreciate the chance to at least try addressing your issues for you here, if you would permit us. Please let me know if we can help. Thank you for your post!

Mister Gwyther, May 31, 2014
  4. rjnagy
    rjnagy Guest

I'd love an answer to this question to as I just renewed a couple weeks ago.

rjnagy, Jun 1, 2014
  5. rjnagy Win User

I'd love an answer to this question to as I just renewed a couple weeks ago.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I am wanting to know why I was suspended

Hi there,

The Enforcement Team does not use the forums any longer. Only an Enforcement Team member can respond to any specific suspension issues.

The only way to get information on a suspension, or request a shortened/lifted suspension is the enforcement site: https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  7. chemicalsora Win User

July 23rd Patch Notes

[quote user="xRenegonx"]

I could have invited him to play but he's not on friends list. I don't think he was lying, merely saying he wanted to see it in action.

[/quote]

I want to see it in action. I know people rush with the FAL, but the SMR? That's a rare sight. Not like I'll be doing if the SMR proves to be effective in such a playstyle, but I am curious to see if it is possible.

As for the friends list issue, that's easily solved.
  8. bowski477 Win User

I want to know how long I am banned

You can view your suspension by logging into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there. If it is a game specific ban you will need to contact the game devs.
  9. Dadwhite Win User

I am console banned and I want to know why

You can file a Case Review with the enforcement team at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 and a member of the Microsoft's team will review it. I don't believe they monitor the forms.
Thema:

1. I want to know whether I am in the gold rush list - Similar Threads - whether gold rush

2. We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.: I don't know about you, but I bought my Xbox One X to have the best gaming experience possible. I don't own a 4K TV, but I was hoping to benefit from the upgrades to have better framerates....
  3. Whether xbox one wireless adapter remove from the computer or not when i don't use it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whether xbox one wireless adapter remove from the computer or not when i don't use it.: Hello! I just got a new xbox one controller. But I do not know whether remove the xbox one wireless adapter when i am not using it, or just let it on the computer? Please give me some...
  4. [Running games under someone else's profile, playing on your profile threatens whether it's a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Running games under someone else's profile, playing on your profile threatens whether it's a ...: запуск игр под чужим профилем, а играть на своем профиле грозит ли это баном? Добрый день мне дали профиль по играть, но сказали не играть на этос профиле а тошлько запускать и играть на своем...
  5. Can some one please tell me whether its possible to stop Beam posting to activity feed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one please tell me whether its possible to stop Beam posting to activity feed.: Beam post to my activity feed when i Broadcast. I ve been round the bend trying to stop this from happening, gone through all options even contacted xbox support, who didn't seem to have a clue....
  6. Weird voice on Xbox whether I'm in a party or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird voice on Xbox whether I'm in a party or not: has anyone heard a weird little kid in your party only to look and see that your the only person in the party and when you turn on the Xbox and log in and you hear what sounds like someone joining...
  7. Is it just pot luck whether you buy a game that works or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it just pot luck whether you buy a game that works or not?: I've bought multiple games for my Xbox One S but only 2 have actually worked so far. Need for Speed, Forza 6, Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4 all don't work and I'm seriously questioning whether the...
  8. I want new Gamer Picture! No matter whether they cost or not!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want new Gamer Picture! No matter whether they cost or not!: Most of the gamers pictures is just boring ... Why can not we download it from internet anymore or buy it from the store? Why can not this be like the Xbox 360 that you can buy all kinds of gamers...
  9. Hey, whether it is to stream from the Xbox are on YouTube?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, whether it is to stream from the Xbox are on YouTube?: Hey, whether it is to stream from the Xbox are on YouTube? e2f967e1-1de2-4130-b98c-9bc985a7c73b
  10. I have it! Whether it was wanted or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have it! Whether it was wanted or not...: Got the new dash and some other tweaks for the X1, even though I dropped out of the preview back when it turned into "Insider Hub". Got a email from X Box a week ago stating something along the...