I want to link my mojang account with my microsoft account.

Discus and support I want to link my mojang account with my microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I bought the Minecraft Java Edition but I am surprised that when I log in with the mojang account it comes out as if I had not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by diego leonardonores, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I want to link my mojang account with my microsoft account.

A couple of days ago I bought the Minecraft Java Edition but I am surprised that when I log in with the mojang account it comes out as if I had not bought it and when I start with the microsoft account it allows me to use the game. The two accounts are
    with the same run, will I be able to link them?

:)

diego leonardonores, Dec 12, 2020
  2. coltonhelquist Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

[Mod Removed - Inappropriate ].. If I want to have a realm I guess I'll have to pay 15 dollars a month. Thanks anyways.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Colton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using your Realms subscription across multiple platforms.

There are indeed two different versions of the Minecraft Realms.

These two versions are incompatible with each other and are developed separately with different features. Players on Minecraft:Java Edition can't play on console, mobile or Windows 10 Realms and vice versa.

That being said, unless you purchased a subscription on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you will be unable to access your Realms from your mobile device.

In addition to this, you can link up your Microsoft account on your mobile device, but you will be unable to sync up your Mojang account. You can find more information about Realms on the

Minecraft Realms FAQ

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

You should be able to log in to your Microsoft from the main menu.

First, go to Settings, then scroll down to Profile. On the right there should be the option to log into your Xbox Live account. Once you log in, you should be able to access your Realm.

However, any worlds you created that is NOT a Realm does not cross save. Any separate worlds you build will only be playable on the platform you created it on.
  5. Anana_88 Win User

Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

Hi! As I said, I downloaded minecraft and bought coins/packs on my nintendo account. I then wanted to play online so I created a microsoft account and linked it. Now there are no coins or packs. As I said above, I spoke with Nintendo and they said
    that it is Mojang/Microsoft’s issue with not linking properly, not their issue.
  6. demon646 Win User

Link the Mojang and Microsoft account?

This is too stupid. We literally own Minecraft and RTX high end gaming cards, but Microsoft thinks it's a good idea to NOT give this small group access to the Tech demo? Way to go... What the heck is Insider Hub anyway? Just a 2nd app store? Dumb.
Thema:

I want to link my mojang account with my microsoft account.

1. I want to link my mojang account with my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - link mojang account

2. Linking microsoft and mojang accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking microsoft and mojang accounts: Hello, yesterday i bought Minecraft with an Microsoft account, and now i want to play Tehnic Launcher (Tekxit) with my friends, now the thing is Tehnic wants a Mojang account which i have, but the...
  3. linking Mojang and Microsoft accounts/Cвязывание аккаунтов Mojang и Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    linking Mojang and Microsoft accounts/Cвязывание аккаунтов Mojang и Microsoft: I bought Minecraft dungeons. when I gigned in was asked to sign in through my microsoft account and after the purchase I noticed that the game did not appear on my Mojang account, where...
  4. Mojang/Microsoft account linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang/Microsoft account linking: I recently got Minecraft java on my pc. I got it with my Microsoft account. So whenever I log into Minecraft launcher with my Microsoft account I will have it. But I also want to be able to log...
  5. Linking my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Xbox One Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Xbox One Minecraft: I have a Minecraft/Mojang account and I want to link it to my Xbox One Minecraft. Can I link that account onto the Xbox, or do I have to buy another version of the game?...
  6. Is it possible to Link a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to Link a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account?: I have owned the Minecraft: Java Edition since 2016, and I may not be able to repay for the game, so I was wondering if it would be possible to link the Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account. Will...
  7. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412
  8. Linking Xbox account with Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking Xbox account with Mojang account: Hi! I'm new at this. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition and i am playing it in my PC. I think I logged in through my MS Xbox account. Now, when i downloaded a new mod in twitch, it can...
  9. Link the Mojang and Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Link the Mojang and Microsoft account?: I already got Minecraft and played if for many years. Now I would like to Raytracing. But I don't have Minecraft in the Microsoft Store. Is there a way to link the Mojang and Microsoft account?...
  10. My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...: Please help and feel free to ask for more details 4976221a-950f-4d3e-a3b8-0df41d88961c