i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

Discus and support i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadxws, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Shadxws
    Shadxws Guest

i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at level one. It would be much apprentice if would get me my
    account because I put so much time and effort into my account and I was level 300 plus with max guns and ammo I would love my account back.

:)

Shadxws, Nov 12, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't have to restart

Hi Shadxws,

if you still remember your account details you can check at
    xbox.com
    if it is still active. But the cloud game saves are only available at

"play anywhere games"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't have to restart

First of all the game need be Play Anywhere for then you can play in PC and Xbox with 1 only game, but you profile I think is independer, the save in xbox and pc not is the same, but you can try see if is possible do that in Rockstar Support Page
  4. chamberlago Win User

Hi, I'm sorry to say that there isn't a way to transfer your account from one format to another

Here's a link to Rockstar's support on the issue

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/115007553888/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Character-Transfers

"[b]Question:[/b] Can I transfer my character from my current platform to another?
    [b]Answer:[/b] No, this is not possible.  There is currently no feature available to transfer character data between platforms."
    If you are talking about your offline campaign save I haven't been able to find any information saying that is possible either.
  5. AhmedPS-7B2A632D-4AA Win User

NAT ERROR help

i changed my GameTag yesterday in the PC and after that i tryed to connect in live white my accont and i cant it show error code 80151006 (the gametag name is didnt changed in my xbox)
  6. Agente K Win User

Error 0x82d40003

I removed then re-add my accont but those games don't work ;__;
Thema:

1. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't... - Similar Threads - link gta accont

2. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to install a Windows terminal. While the time of installation I am getting the above msg what should I do? ea687545-9b94-4cd3-91be-94d658ec5de9
  3. Trying to link xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to link xbox account: How do I link an xbox account when it keeps on telling me I need parent consent? I am the parent! It does the same on the console, so I tried now on the pc. Get the same page. So I continue just...
  4. Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong Epic Games Account Linked: Hi, Somehow my Xbox account has become linked to an Epic Games account I do not own. I contacted Epic Games Support and they said because I am not the owner of the Epic Games Account they cannot...
  5. Don't want to link

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't want to link: So today I just decided to get on but showed I was signed out and sends me to link an account. So, of course I don't want to link any account, I just want to login my microsoft account like I...
  6. "Microsoft Account is already connected to a PSN Account" even though I never linked one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Microsoft Account is already connected to a PSN Account" even though I never linked one.: Hi, I just got Minecraft for the Playstation®4. I tried linking my Microsoft Account to my Playstation Account for the first time. And then there was an error message; "The Microsoft Account...
  7. Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...: As system link is apparently not supported in XBOX One I am looking to link together four XBOX 360's. They will be side-by-side, each with it's own racing wheel and pedals. This will allow LAN...
  8. PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account: I recently purchased the PS4 version of Minecraft for my son. I set up a new PSN account specifically for him and then tried to sign into his existing Microsoft account (which he uses on PC and...
  9. Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Xbox live account to Social Club for GTA V: So I've been having some trouble linking my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V and I cant figure out why. Whenever I do, it says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your...
  10. Linking GTA V account to the Social Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking GTA V account to the Social Club: So I've been trying to link my Xbox live account to the social club for GTA V, but whenever I do, it always says "Sorry, there was an error trying to link your account." This is really important...