I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

Discus and support I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EpistimonKapetanios, Sep 22, 2021.

1. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw.

submitted by /u/EpistimonKapetanios
    [link] [comments]

/u/EpistimonKapetanios, Sep 22, 2021
  2. Fast Chet Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Halo Infinite and Flight Sim.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?

Halo Infinite, the new Flight Sim, Cyberpunk 2077 for me.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

Hard one, I have 4 in my mind right now, Halo Infinite, MS Flight Simulator, Ori and Minecraft Dungeons. Halo is my favorite one but all of them I really want to play right now.
  5. KampusKing Win User

E3 excitement!

Project Scarlett OBVIOUSLY! Aside that. Bleeding edge, Flight simulator(THAT BLEW ME AWAY!), Blair witch, BATTLETOADS!!!!!!, Gears5(ofcourse) and finally Halo Infinite. The trailer for that made me cry is all i'll say about that one! Happy gaming!
  6. aKa ShAdEy Win User

Turning off

Are you in a xbox insider previev and participate in a software flight?
Thema:

I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

1. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email. - Similar Threads - participate Halo Infinite

2. Genuinely Wondering other than beta's what do Xbox Insiders get for participating in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Genuinely Wondering other than beta's what do Xbox Insiders get for participating in the...: ... submitted by /u/CptChinchilla [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...: First noticed this issue when trying to access the Halo Infinite Tech Preview, but and Insider content that requires you to open the store to download will result in a "Cannot access store while...
  4. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!: I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat again. I pretty much only play CoD MW and...
  5. Received an invite to participate in a halo MCC flight but the install does not show up in...

in XboX Insiders
    Received an invite to participate in a halo MCC flight but the install does not show up in...: I am positive that I’m signed into the correct Xbox/Microsoft account I am also positive that I did get invited to the Microsoft store version and not the steam version submitted by...
  6. MS Flight Simulator (2020) Alpha/Beta Testing: How to Participate?

in XboX Insiders
    MS Flight Simulator (2020) Alpha/Beta Testing: How to Participate?: Hi, I am a long-time user of MS Flight Simulator (since 1995) who converted to X-Plane after MSFT stopped making the series. Anyhow, am very excited about this reboot. Does anyone know how to get...
  7. Xbox followers cannot participate on my posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox followers cannot participate on my posts: I was put on the Vip list sometime ago. I couldn't remove myself. I asked Xbox to do it. I was contacted by an employee. He said he had made it so only my friends would be on my area. I thought he...
  8. Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.

in XboX Insiders
    Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.: submitted by /u/Tommy03-22 [link] [comments]
  9. Participation in Testing of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Participation in Testing of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Good Day, I am a huge fan of Microsoft Flight Simulator software. I just realized that, MS has recently released alpha copies of their latest MS Flight Simulator 2020 and I have missed it. I...
  10. 为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...: 我看论坛有人可以参 黑五的金会员活动,而且是老用户。但是我却不可以。我点击购买却是原价 [Translation-I see someone in the forum can participate in the Black Five gold membership activities, but also the old users. But I can't. I click to...