I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

Discus and support I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to pay a suscription, I already have microsoft points, but i don`t have a credit card, what can i do? b2269116-6392-484c-8ddf-04c655f609f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JOSE ROBERTOHERNANDEZ, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

I want to pay a suscription, I already have microsoft points, but i don`t have a credit card, what can i do?

:)

JOSE ROBERTOHERNANDEZ, Dec 29, 2018
  2. JOSE ROBERTOHERNANDE Win User

But i don`t have any credit card or something like that
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi JOSE,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, Microsoft Account balances can not be used to purchase/renew a subscription. If your subscription is past due, check out this article on how to pay the balance and continue your subscription:

How to Pay a Past Due Balance on an Xbox Subscription

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

It can be purchased with a prepaid credit card which is available at most retailers.
  5. JOSE ROBERTOHERNANDE Win User

But when i want to pay, it tells me that i need a credit card, and i don`t have a credit card
  6. Smwutches Win User

But i don`t have any credit card or something like that
    What pup is saying you can buy it with a PREPAID card with cash without the need for a credit card. :)

However, you can't add a prepaid gold card without paying off the balance first.
Thema:

1. I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked - Similar Threads - pay suscription has

2. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  4. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  5. I can't pay an expired suscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay an expired suscription: I have an expired month of game pass ultimate and I can't pay it with my microsoft balance because it asks me for a backup payment method and Idon't have a credit card what I do?...
  6. I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold: Today i buy a code of money to xbox to pay the gold suscription, but when i try to buy the 1 month suscription of gold i cant because in the before month i pay a 1 month gold but in the expiration...
  7. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  8. i do not used it the suscription but the pay is ready done. Games pass of xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i do not used it the suscription but the pay is ready done. Games pass of xbox live.: do not use the subscription but payment was made, I need the refund faeb889c-bd1c-47fd-af39-713409196544
  9. I cant pay my xbox live suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant pay my xbox live suscription: I been trying to pay my suspended suscription on my xbox but it wont let me i tought the credit card was blocked by the bank, contacted them and said they didnt done anything. Even tried...
  10. I dont can't pay suscription helpe

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont can't pay suscription helpe: helpme plis i try paynow my suspend account and dont cant pls helpme I try and try and i dont cant i have money in my card 6117ec9f-d11a-408e-8745-b46ef325c906