I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help

Discus and support I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AVrr3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AVrr3, Aug 2, 2020.

1. /u/AVrr3
    /u/AVrr3 Guest

I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help

/u/AVrr3, Aug 2, 2020
  2. l0 PUNISHER 0I Win User

how can I pay my xbox live gold subscription with the microsoft account balance

help. will not let me pay the xbox live gold with the microsoft balance
    I want to know if i can pay my subscription with money in my account balance
  3. heldersantoso4 Win User

cant remove billing off of banned acc

i have a question on how to remove my credit card off of my recently banned account. i do not want it to keep paying the live subscription as it is wasting money. if someone could help me figure out howto take it off, that would be great. my old gamertag
    is xSCOTxHaVoK. thanks
    How to stop keep taking money 4 my credit card I'm no longer Xbox Live subscribe I just cancelling but they still take money for my credit card I will like to stop that
  4. Reï Kirishima Win User

Code d'erreur 0x803f8003, bug insensé.[Translation-Error code 0x803f8003, crazy bug.]

Hi Brad,

i know i had a game pass subscription, i won it because of Discord Nitro. I don’t know what was the name of the subscription but i know that i had it because of Nitro, and i know that it gave me Sea of Thieves for free.

I realized that someone bought the game to me for some reasons, I didn’t buy it. Someone gifted it to me, the issue may be here i don’t know.

I just know that i had the game pass when someone gifted me the game. The thing that i don’t understand is that i’m played the game for months now but i can’t play the game NOW. And my subscription expired months ago. This is why i don’t understand anything
    right now.
  5. TheBalabooboo Win User

Unknown charges

This doesn't totally answer your question as I know you cannot access the XBox OR the account directly but when you get in contact with someone at Microsoft, I'm sure they can search by name and credit card number. They're incredibly helpful and helped me
    resolve some incorrect charges on my account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4522164/microsoft-account-how-to-cancel-your-subscription

Contact details can be found on the right at this site:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  6. ResuWreckt Win User

I want to change my Xbox gamertag but I don’t know how to

Hey buddy. Just click
    HERE
    and follow the steps. Really easy.
Thema:

1. I want to pay my subscription with Microsoft credits but I don’t know how someone plz help - Similar Threads - pay subscription Microsoft

2. Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pay for Xbox Game Pass this month and i can't cancel the Subscription: Hi! As the title says, i can't pay for the subscription this month and i can't seem to find a way to cancel it. However, some weeks ago i did try to cancel my subscription, and the web page was...
  3. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  4. My subscription didnt renew even though i payed and the money left my card

in XBoX on Windows
    My subscription didnt renew even though i payed and the money left my card: Hi, the 4th of July i got a charge on my account for Xbox Gamepass PC, plus the tax on international purchase, so i went and tried to play a game, but it just said "Purchase gamepass" or something...
  5. I have been unable to play online for 3 days. But just payed for my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to play online for 3 days. But just payed for my subscription: I have been unable to play online for 3 days now. But just renewed my live subscription. Its not an internet connection, or billing issue. Why cant i play online?...
  6. how to pay subscription by microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to pay subscription by microsoft account balance: hello i used some gift codes but i can't use this amount to pay the monthly subscrition . can someone suggest me how to do that? thanks a8bfe817-525b-428f-b27b-920cbe3c44a4
  7. Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money: I'm trying to buy a gamepass ultimate membership with my xbox live money. I have $15. I want to use that as my payment option, but it keeps asking me for a credit card. Why?...
  8. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?: Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not. 5671cc2a-2aea-4f0d-a7d8-27ba1af510b3
  9. Microsoft won't let me pay for my suspended Xbox Live subscription.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't let me pay for my suspended Xbox Live subscription.: Can anybody help me out? I go to my subscription and services and it tells me that my Xbox Live subscription is suspended until I make a payment on it. It doesn't tell me that I have a balance...
  10. Paying a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money: Is it possible to Pay a XBOX Live Gold subscription with my Microsoft account remaining money? 6d8355bd-e221-4ddc-822b-fb8d71e2e9e7