i want to play a game called "the liar princess and the blind prince"

Discus and support i want to play a game called "the liar princess and the blind prince" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i really wanted to play a game called "the liar princess and the blind prince", but that game was not released on xbox one, it would be really cool if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cauã_317, Jun 9, 2021.

1. cauã_317
    cauã_317 Guest

i really wanted to play a game called "the liar princess and the blind prince", but that game was not released on xbox one, it would be really cool if xbox released it on their console

:)

cauã_317, Jun 9, 2021
  2. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Domination

^ that's princes not princesses (fail lol)
  3. apna style Win User

Domination

[quote user="UK bakb0ne"]

^ that's princes not princesses (fail lol)

[/quote] whoops
  4. ExtantCartoon57 Win User

Fable 3 Subtitle Language Change

you can start up a new game and change the language like he said in the prince/princess thing and then load your saved game, this happened to me too
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

"not all stories end up with the princess marrying the prince and they live happily for ever after"

But this is how Mass Effect trilogy ended....a unique happy end.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

whats ****

No offense taken. Call me a liar all you want.
Thema:

1. i want to play a game called "the liar princess and the blind prince" - Similar Threads - play game called

2. when i playing my game CALL OF DUTY®: MODERN WARFARE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i playing my game CALL OF DUTY®: MODERN WARFARE: when i playing my game ready to play it loads up as soon as it's about to play it kicks me off strait to reload why 6a1634d1-cd6d-4a33-9c20-40224d8140b6
  3. Call of duty, being able to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty, being able to play the game: Everytime i go to play gunfight it signs me out and says DevError6034. Ive uninstalled. And installed twice. I dont know what to do, can i get any help please bb1b1e09-2056-4ce6-8180-0b042a9a6823
  4. Call of duty telling me i have to buy the game to play but i have bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty telling me i have to buy the game to play but i have bought it: Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it already along with rebooted it and everything else. Ive had the game for months and play every day without any major issues. I have a screenshot of what happens...
  5. Unable to play Call of Duty Cold War even after downloading game and redeeming code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Call of Duty Cold War even after downloading game and redeeming code.: Hi, I have purchased a COD Cold War code and am attempting to play the game. I have redeemed the code and installed the game but then when I go to play the game it's asking me to purchase it...
  6. Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War not working saying I need to buy the game to play.: I have paid for call of duty Cold War and after a week of playing im not able to turn the game on it just says to buy the game to play I don't know what to do ?? eb8e81eb-879d-4529-9fc6-5ff55d151313
  7. Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare: Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare 62b51de0-a1d8-45e2-af31-2329e8321a7f
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME): Hello, I'm having issues installing a file known as Data Pack 2 on modern warfare. The game is telling me that the file is missing and needs to be installed then it takes me to the store but then...
  9. I can not play my call of duty warzone game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play my call of duty warzone game: I purchased a new Xbox so I had to redownload my call of duty warzone game. It show in my recent download tab that the bundle i purchase was completed but it won't let me play. It keeps saying I...
  10. Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk: Dear everyone, I am pretty sure that my going to play game is in list of backward-compatibility as below link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games But when...