I want to play a game my dad owns.

Discus and support I want to play a game my dad owns. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My dad bought and downloaded the game Ooblets for me on Xbox One, lets call this console TV Xbox. When I sign into my acct on TV Xbox I can play this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GwenMartin, Aug 1, 2020.

1. GwenMartin
    GwenMartin Guest

My dad bought and downloaded the game Ooblets for me on Xbox One, lets call this console TV Xbox. When I sign into my acct on TV Xbox I can play this game fine. I want to play it on another Xbox console we have, lets call it Xbox Office. When I sign into
    that Xbox on my acct I can't play it, but when my dad's acct is signed in I can, but he wants to be signed in on Xbox Home, and it signs him out of Xbox Office, and now I cant play Ooblets on Xbox Office.

Ive tried making Xbox Office my "Home Xbox" on my acct, while the TV Xbox is my dad's "Home Xbox" on his acct

They're both Xbox One's

:)

GwenMartin, Aug 1, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if he makes the Office Xbox his Home then sets TV Xbox to auto sign in, you will both be able to play on TV Xbox and you will be able to play on Office Xbox.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Your dad would have to set the office Xbox as his Home in order to share the game with you on that console.
  4. GwenMartin Win User

Your dad would have to set the office Xbox as his Home in order to share the game with you on that console.
    Well that's unfortunate.
  5. aka Scratch Win User

Starting Gaming

I started playing earlier than like maybe 4 because my dad played but around 5 or 6 is when I started seriously gaming by myself and didn’t matter whether my dad wanted to or not lol
  6. PilotTwist Win User

call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can play on the account that owns them

the problem is i can play all other dlcs that my dad owns but not black ops 1
Thema:

1. I want to play a game my dad owns. - Similar Threads - play game dad

2. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  3. Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game: I recently purchased Astroneer for my Xbox and I noticed it was a play anywhere game. I put it on my laptop and made sure to turn on the allow games to be played offline option in the microsoft...
  4. Issues with Game play due to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Game play due to controller: I Am having a issue where in Call of duty if i run forward and then stop the game doesn't recognise that i have stopped and continues running. I have no idea why this is happening and no one i...
  5. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  6. Error to play multiplayers in several games

in XboX Insiders
    Error to play multiplayers in several games: [IMG] Hey everyone, I am asking help, please. I have already called to Client Support at X-Box Brazil and they could help me to verify a lots of configuration and conection tests in my Xbox...
  7. BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?: WHY BUY XBOX 360 GAMES TO PLAY ON THE XBOX ONE THAT WON'T BE LOADED TO THE 360? IS IT THE SAME WITH THE NEW XBOX COMING OUT THIS YEARS END MORE **** XBOX IS SHOVELING...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  9. Error that won't let me play any GAME PASS game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error that won't let me play any GAME PASS game: [img] I have this error and I couldn't solve it in any way, someone help me please a109b0c9-0614-413c-98a5-a832e6207154
  10. Game pass stopping me playing games,.what a scam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass stopping me playing games,.what a scam.: The long and short of it i got 3 months game pass,.played Ori/forest and Ori/wisp on it...cancelled subscription,.bought Ori wisp on diac,.never worked,juat said update my pass,..last week got Ori...