I want to play No Man Sky in Traditional Chinese

Discus and support I want to play No Man Sky in Traditional Chinese in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I set window language to Traditional Chinese(Taiwan) When i start game, it is Simplified Chinese. I just want to play No Man's Sky in Traditional... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OtaconKC, Aug 25, 2020.

1. OtaconKC
    OtaconKC Guest

I set window language to Traditional Chinese(Taiwan)

When i start game, it is Simplified Chinese.

I just want to play No Man's Sky in Traditional Chinese.

:)

OtaconKC, Aug 25, 2020
  2. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
  3. RayCopper-B096FD51-B Win User

FF13-2 Language Selection

Thanks for your reply. The default language of the game is English where my console is set to Traditional Chinese and my account regin is HongKong. I'm very sure that the detail says it's available in English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I wanna know if
    I can play the game in Chinese or it's only a little inaccuracy description?
  4. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I need complain of traditional chinese

Not really sure what you mean but this is a support forum.

If you have an idea for the xbox live service then you would need to post in the feedback forums herehttp://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. XboxLee2014 Win User

About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

i have the sam quition.my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,tried to change the Hong Kong or TAIWAN region.But the game still display English.Any body know how to change to Chinese?
Thema:

1. I want to play No Man Sky in Traditional Chinese - Similar Threads - play Man Sky

2. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...
  3. I can't play No Man's Sky (Xbox GamePass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play No Man's Sky (Xbox GamePass): The game opens and operates normally until the menu is loaded and the "Press to start" message with a mouse design appears just below the name of the game. However when I click nothing happens, I...
  4. Can´t play man of medan with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play man of medan with a friend: Hey, me and my friend want to play man of medan with the xbox game pass on pc, but we can´t becouse medan has a problem with gametags and he has a # in his name. example: YinArts#4648 He can´t...
  5. I can't play No man's sky PC multiplayer | No puedo jugar el multijugador del No man's sky PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play No man's sky PC multiplayer | No puedo jugar el multijugador del No man's sky PC: I have seen in videos that when u open the game two options appear (the multiplayer and the single-player one). My problem is that when I open the game, this screen doesn't appear and the game...
  6. No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game: I just installed the game via Xbox Game Pass and for some reason when I start it, I get stuck on this screen telling me to click lmb to start. Every time I click, I hear a sound, but nothing...
  7. No man's sky Play anywhere now ?

in XboX Insiders
    No man's sky Play anywhere now ?: i just bought no mans sky on xbox and wanted to play some flightsim 2020 on pc while its was downloading on xbox when i saw in the xbox app beta in the section games i own .. no mans sky was there...
  8. Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update: I just downloaded No mans sky after seeing the new update and when I launch the game the screen flashes black every few seconds. It does not do this for any other game. Please help. I've tried...
  9. No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play: Initially my No Mans Sky disc started to glitch and after a few weeks failed to play , I ordered a new disc and got game pass , the game pass worked for a few weeks and then failed . The new disc...
  10. Party chat stops working when playing no man's sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat stops working when playing no man's sky: Every time I have played no man's sky recently when I go on to a planet or in to another area which isn't open space or a space station my party chat will disconnect or start to break up. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no man sky xbox pass traditional Chinese