i want to redeem 10500 credits

Discus and support i want to redeem 10500 credits in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hello, my name is [Personal Information Removed], gamertag , and i have a little problem. i have 10500 reward credits in my deposit and i cannot redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by andy muresan, May 20, 2018.

1. andy muresan
    andy muresan Guest

hello, my name is [Personal Information Removed], gamertag , and i have a little problem. i have 10500 reward credits in my deposit and i cannot redeem them because there is no redeem button like it was when i had 5000 credits. can u help me
    redeem my points? thank u

:)

andy muresan, May 20, 2018
  2. DIEGONIGHT1
    DIEGONIGHT1 Guest
    My credits no deposit in my count

1.i need my credits .in total 10500 :v

DIEGONIGHT1, May 20, 2018
  3. bettiche16DZ
    bettiche16DZ Guest
    XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account

I've 10500 points credit still on pending status since 6 may ,it should been deposited before 1 last juin.

bettiche16DZ, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request one.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request one.
  8. Christian21J Win User

Can't download.

I am gold,i expires in about 3 weeks,i bought it via redeemable code

I never added paypal as a payment option because i was somewhat able to redeem any code i want before the account migration. I wanted to add paypal this time as a payment option instead of the credit card and see if it works...but i ned a credit card,even
    for paypal.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Not getting Xbox Reward points.

Where they say "redeemed" is just a list of how you've earned gems and if they have been redeemed. You'll want to look at your Pending credits above that list.
  10. iMrsVoorhees Win User

I want credit

Aggravated. I can't even get thru to an agent, let alone talk to someone thru a god damn chat box. Like others have stated, we don't get to sit around and play when we want, and when we can actually play, this happens? Get your crap together Microsoft because
    this is the third time this week that I've had issues. First the security/proofs malfunction and now connecting to xbox live. In which it says for me to delete and then re download my profile, and then I can't even re download my profile to my xbox. Better
    get credited.
Thema:

1. i want to redeem 10500 credits - Similar Threads - redeem 10500 credits

2. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  3. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card already redeemed: I bought a new gift card when i put the code in it said this code has already been redeemed what do i do b8859848-d734-4cfe-9394-c3403a4a0fdb
  4. New Xbox and My redeemable codes says already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox and My redeemable codes says already redeemed: I got the xbox from best buy on april 28 and the codes for fortnite and sea of theives said already redeemed the first time Iput them in be553fd0-7436-46ae-8afc-e6c9d49c81a8
  5. resgatar codigo[redeem code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    resgatar codigo[redeem code]: Comprei um xbox one s com a promoção do Geras 5 coloquei os códigos pelo celular porem não obtive eles no meu perfil nem no meu xbox, quando tento digitar na consola recebo o mensagem que o código...
  6. Gamepass redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass redeem: I recently redeemed 2 different Game pass ultimate codes and as soon they were redeemed they said if recurring was turned on they said that I would receive a free month so I redeemed the second...
  7. it says "Code already redeemed" but its not in the account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says "Code already redeemed" but its not in the account balance: I added a 50 dollar gift card to my account. I exited out of the store and went back in to buy the game. But the 50 dollars wasnt there. And when I tried to add it in again, it said the code had...
  8. I purchased a Rogue Spider Knight bundle and when i redeemed the code it said the code was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Rogue Spider Knight bundle and when i redeemed the code it said the code was...: I would like to receive support on how to get a working code so i can redeem the cosmetics. cad330f0-060f-4166-a84f-5d32202c0146
  9. Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.: Greetings, So yesterday I've purchased a game as a gift for a friend. We live a few blocks away from each other and I've decided to make a little gift. All was great until the region blocked...
  10. Can't redeem a code due to an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to an error: A close friend in America sent me a gift but it does not function. Can anybody from the staff help me with this. I live i the UK for clarity. b810a89b-5cbb-4c9a-996f-ed0836c13462