I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

Discus and support I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GBALL STL, Oct 7, 2019.

1. GBALL STL
    GBALL STL Guest

:)

GBALL STL, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey STL

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to redeem a code you purchased at a retailer.

There are various way to redeem a pre paid code, such as from your Xbox One console or even on the Xbox website.

You can take a look at the
    How to redeem gift cards and codes
    article that will provide for you detailed information on how this can be done.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

And? We need a little bit more information. Are you having a problem with redeeming or you don't know how to do it? Please, let us know friend..
  4. TileGuy2012 Win User

Download DLC to new xbox

what about dlc that was bought over the counter @ a store...i see everything i bought online but not what i bought @ the store:(
  5. jakeusmaximus81 Win User

Destiny Expansion Pass Not Appearing as a Purchased Item

I have similar problem I went into Gamestop store and purchased add-on "the dark below" over the counter now when trying to download I am getting message that Code has been redeemed already, Any Thoughts??
  6. SternMiske Win User

I bought a game, but there is a problem

Thema:

1. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store - Similar Threads - redeem code bought

2. Redeem Code bought from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Code bought from Microsoft: I bought a code on MS. I logged onto XBOX account to try and redeem the code and was informed that the code was redeemed. I did not redeem the code for any game or anything else. How is this...
  3. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  4. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  5. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  6. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  7. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...
  8. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  9. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  10. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...