I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

Discus and support I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GBALL STL, Oct 7, 2019.

1. GBALL STL
    GBALL STL Guest

:)

GBALL STL, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey STL

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to redeem a code you purchased at a retailer.

There are various way to redeem a pre paid code, such as from your Xbox One console or even on the Xbox website.

You can take a look at the
    How to redeem gift cards and codes
    article that will provide for you detailed information on how this can be done.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

And? We need a little bit more information. Are you having a problem with redeeming or you don't know how to do it? Please, let us know friend..
  4. TileGuy2012 Win User

Download DLC to new xbox

what about dlc that was bought over the counter @ a store...i see everything i bought online but not what i bought @ the store:(
  5. jakeusmaximus81 Win User

Destiny Expansion Pass Not Appearing as a Purchased Item

I have similar problem I went into Gamestop store and purchased add-on "the dark below" over the counter now when trying to download I am getting message that Code has been redeemed already, Any Thoughts??
  6. SternMiske Win User

I bought a game, but there is a problem

Thema:

1. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store - Similar Threads - redeem code bought

2. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  3. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  4. CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?: I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the mail. So i can get my money back....
  5. Bought a code, already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a code, already redeemed: So I bought a code from the Microsoft Store (yes, it was their website), and I got the confirmation email, so I go to redeem the code, and it's already redeemed! I dont know how this happened as...
  6. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  7. The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's...: Please help me 0 c0bd31c1-67bc-4ed1-b9ba-0cf4afa1def8
  8. Someone in a different region bought me a game, is there anyway to redeem the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone in a different region bought me a game, is there anyway to redeem the code?: I live in Canada and he lives in the USA, is there anyways to redeem a code across regions? b4bc72e5-c800-4d5c-a7b1-25dbdd755ed2
  9. Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?: I bought the fortnite starter pack from xbox store and I want to redeem the code on my pc that I mostly play on, Is that possible? because when I'm trying to put the code it it gives me this...
  10. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206