I want to remove my profile from another console.

Discus and support I want to remove my profile from another console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ex keeps signing me out in a middle of my games but she just dosent care and i need help please 72e4b953-4787-494a-9fc4-076eecb8117a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exoticrata1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Exoticrata1
    Exoticrata1 Guest

My ex keeps signing me out in a middle of my games but she just dosent care and i need help please

:)

Exoticrata1, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Kirababies2! This thread is over a year old. If the above steps don't help you out, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that
    works best on the forums. :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can't completely remove it from the other console, but you can set it up remotely to require a password so they can't sign into the profile. You can find the instructions on how here -

support.xbox.com/.../password-protect-account
  4. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

You should change the password for your Microsoft account. It will not be possible for anyone to access your profile on that console without knowing your new password. You can do this using the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/security/

For an extra strong level of security to make sure nobody else can access your account, I would recommend downloading the Microsoft Authenticator app to your smartphone and enabling two-step verification using the same link.
  5. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

Maybe you should just change your account password.
  6. TobyHoover Win User

You would have to have the other user delete the profile off the hard drive. I would also suggest using a pass code to protect your profile as well.

To delete a profile follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select one of the following
    • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
    • Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete

To set a passcode on your profile:

You can use a pass code -- a button sequence on your controller -- to control access to your Xbox LIVE account. Once the pass code is set, anyone who wants to use your profile must enter the pass code before signing into Xbox LIVE.

1. Go to Settings, select Account, and then select Account Security.
    2. Select Pass Code.
    3. On your controller, enter a four-button code by pressing X, Y, the triggers, the bumpers, and the directional pad.
    4. Enter your code again to confirm it.

Now when you sign in with your Xbox LIVE gamertag, you’ll be prompted to enter your Xbox LIVE pass code.

To change or reset your pass code repeat these steps. You need to enter the original pass code before you can change it.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/xbox-live-pass-codes
Thema:

1. I want to remove my profile from another console. - Similar Threads - remove profile another

2. Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Remove Game From Club Xbox Profile Since 2019: Hello Microsoft team, Me and my club are trying to remove Halo Wars from the club games' list (club name: Clube Cultura Gamer). We are having this problem since last year. Steps to reproduce:...
  3. Deleted game data after profile was removed from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted game data after profile was removed from xbox: My Xbox 360 profile was somehow removed from my Xbox (I have no memory of removing myself and there's no possibility that someone else within the household could have removed it). when I put it...
  4. Why was my profile picture removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my profile picture removed?: My friends got to keep theirs. One of them have a pile of weed and ketamine, why was fox making sushi reported? This is the only thing on my mind since it happened...
  5. Xbox followers are removed from my Profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox followers are removed from my Profile.: I was put on the Vip list sometime ago. I couldn't remove myself. I asked Xbox to do it. I was contacted by an employee. He said he had made it so only my friends would be on my area. I thought he...
  6. getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games: i am planning to sell off my xbox one but im not sure how this would work first, would they (being the new owners) be able to access my games/dlcs that i have purchased assuming i have removed my...
  7. removed profile by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    removed profile by mistake: Hi My x box one profile was removed by mistake. I do not know the e mail or password to add it again, it has all my saved achievements etc. 68cecceb-b32b-4ae1-a890-ebf62d912a5d
  8. Remove Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove Xbox Profile: Hi, Someone has linked their Xbox profile to my daughters Microsoft account. How do I remove it? 97fdf797-3a61-4855-96db-dd6dbd8c9256
  9. Remove Titles from one profile and not another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Titles from one profile and not another: Hi there, I have a younger brother who I share my Xbox with. We both have separate profiles on the same Xbox, but we have all of the same games. I would like to download some games aged 16 and 18...
  10. I want to remove my Profile as Home from another XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remove my Profile as Home from another XBox One: I've discovered that my profile is the home profile on a former friends XBox One while I do not yet have an XBox One. Is there a way to remotely remove my profile from that XBox One? Yes, I have...