I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...

Discus and support I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think i should be able to seperate my xbox account from certain emails without have the old email being deleted from the mainframe submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Medzzzzy, Jan 21, 2021.

1. /u/Medzzzzy
    /u/Medzzzzy Guest

I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting...

I think i should be able to seperate my xbox account from certain emails without have the old email being deleted from the mainframe

submitted by /u/Medzzzzy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Medzzzzy, Jan 21, 2021
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Email address on childs profile

Keep this in mind if you are doing this because you originally used your email address and want to change it AND the email address is a MS server email (Hotmail, outlook, MSN, live) email address if you change it and remove that email from the account
    you will NO LONGER have access to that email it will be deleted from the system and you will not be able to get it back.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Please Remove my account

Accounts cannot be deleted once they are created. You can change the email address on the account to something else in order to use it on another account. For your safety do not post personal info like email addresses on the forums.
  4. BLaZiNgSPEED Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

do not delete the Microsoft account you want to change the primary alias then delete the old email address you no longer have access to
    My understanding is that it is impossible to delete an old outlook/live/hotmail email address without deleting the entire Microsoft Account!

Microsoft have not implemented a system like Google. For example I managed to delete my Google Mail address from my Google Account and attach a non Gmail address.

Microsoft doesn't let you delete a Outlook email individually from your Microsoft Account. Point I want to know is whether changing the primary alias to the Xbox Live gamertag profile and then deleting the MS account will work?

I watched this video last night on youtube this guy says it is not possible. So who is right? :S
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxN8XeYmts&t=222s
  5. BLaZiNgSPEED Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

I never talked about merging accounts. All I was asking is whether a gamertag can be moved onto another account that does not have Xbox Live? For example can an Xbox Live gamertag profile be moved to a different email address from the present Microsoft
    Account (email) and then be able to safely delete the Microsoft Email address without it erasing the Xbox/GFWL profile?

If that's not the case the system is pretty terrible. People are complaining on the video above that I posted that their Xbox Live profile was assigned to their mums/dads emails and they wanted to transfer it to their email, but they are saying this is not
    possible and that it was only once possible on the Xbox 360. But since I don't have an Xbox 360 I don't know how else to transfer a gamertag profile into another email.

I would like to delete my live.co.uk email address due to email spams. There seems to be no way to individually delete that email address from the Microsoft Account without deleting the entire Microsoft account along with email, one drive, skype, etc. I will
    obviously lose my Xbox/Games for Windows Live achievements, game licenses, etc.

I was asking whether there was a solution to this problem. Otherwise I will be permanently doomed between sacrificing my Xbox/GFWL profile over an email address being bombarded with email spams. Or alternatively I bite the bullet and delete everything. Obviously
    I don't want to have to delete my entire Microsoft Account and start from scratch.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Switching Microsoft Account.

If the email address you want to use is being used on another account you will need to change the email address on that account to free up the email address.
Thema:

1. I want to request something like being able to change the email address without deleting... - Similar Threads - request something being

2. A question about the top requests in the feature request threads

in XboX Insiders
    A question about the top requests in the feature request threads: In each new feature request thread, the top 3 feature requests from the previous week are posted. Are those based solely on the upvotes received by single posts? Or does someone look through the...
  3. Controller request closed with no information why or what happened?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller request closed with no information why or what happened?: Hello, So I actually been having some problems with the Cyberpunk 2077 controller and was trying to get some assistance with anything regarding information what i could do in regards of a return...
  4. How to put out a backward compatibility request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to put out a backward compatibility request?: I recently found out that since Xbox Series X is out, Microsoft are doing backwards compatible games again, but i have no idea if i have to do something particular or just send them an email?...
  5. Cancel Xbox refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Xbox refund request: Im just wondering how I can cancel my xbox refund request. I have been told to reply back to the 1st and only email I recieved but i haven’t had an email. I put in the email i woukd like to cancel...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of February 26th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 26th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Faulty Xbox wireless controller - return request bug - "We're sorry, but something went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox wireless controller - return request bug - "We're sorry, but something went...: Controller is under warranty, the LB button is becoming unresponsive. Ive completed the Request Controller Replacement Form but when clicking send, I get an error message: We're sorry, but...
  8. I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...

in XboX Insiders
    I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  9. Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...: tried to use my gems to get points and it said this ' HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance' if you could...
  10. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

in XBoX Rewards
    HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...: Trying to redeem 5000 rewards credits in myvip vault. Have 764 gems and I keep getting the error message. says I can redeem twice a month which is what I'm trying to do. how can this be resolved...