I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.

Discus and support I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to reset my progress on my Solitaire Collection. How do I do that? I can find no topic that explains this. Marie... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarieHernandez2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.

I would like to reset my progress on my Solitaire Collection. How do I do that? I can find no topic that explains this.

Marie

:)

MarieHernandez2, Oct 6, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Since a reset feature was never really added as far as I know, to reset stats is a bit tricky because you have to take into account the cloud sync that is done when you are online.

Let me link a couple of thread where the possible ways to do this are discussed with alternate ways in case it does not work on first try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/1a0c8520-69c3-4648-8a3b-0849a8246771?page=1

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/f060f208-cfbc-4b77-a27c-a4442fbf9968?page=1

Basically you will need to get offline, delete the local files with your stats, play a new game in order to genereta new stats while still offline, reopen the game after going online and specifying the sync from your local in order to put on the cloud the
    reset version.

Just reporting a possible way considering cloud, did not test it myself.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

We are always happy to help other gamers here but I think you might find the Microsoft Casual Games forums a bit more useful for this game. Here is the link. Let us know if you can't find the answer there.

https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  4. kclug Win User

Feb 3, 4 daily challenges crashing

I am having the exact same problem. Windows 8.1 PC. All updates are current. No problem before February 3rd and no problem with the other games (Minesweeper or Solitaire Collection). I don't want to uninstall and lose my progress.
  5. DanHolder Win User

Windows 8.1 XBox Live not Synching with Windows 10 XBox Live

6. MistaCelestial Win User

Using 2 computers?

Thema:

1. I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection. - Similar Threads - reset progress Solitaire

2. How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?: How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress? I'm on Windows 10. a4c21b5f-7514-49c6-bd60-c5888d43c584
  3. MY VIP Progress reset?

in XBoX Rewards
    MY VIP Progress reset?: Hi Xbox Live Rewards, My VIP Progress before December 31st 2016 was 1 Star and 91% Progress to level 2 Star. However after the New Year (I thought it was a glitch and have left it for a while...
  4. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...
  5. Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console: As above...how do I get round this 2b919e0f-4937-4266-bae3-f8e797b739b5
  6. Microsoft Treasure Hunt progress resets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt progress resets: Microsoft has informed me that they have known about this issue since 2014 and have done nothing to resolve the issue. I am losing my confidence in them. c42ff412-43f7-432b-9a55-7a161e011b1d
  7. can I reset the forza7 progress for playing game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I reset the forza7 progress for playing game?: I cannot play forza 7 for a month cuz of unknown error. write a thread about that on forza forum, but i don't received any help. so I googled a lot and I think i found a solution : reset all the...
  8. How to reset halo the master chief collection on the progress and everything else!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reset halo the master chief collection on the progress and everything else!?: hey xbox fans and Microsoft listen the reason I am writing to you all developer is because I really want to reset my game to start fresh because I just want to get a game progress good and better...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges will not save from day to day progress resets to begining of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges will not save from day to day progress resets to begining of ...: Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges will not save from day to day progress resets to beginning of the month how can I correct this situation any help would be greatly appreciated (*** Die...
  10. how do i reset progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i reset progress: How do i reset progress to start over finished current bingo 012de98b-2293-433d-89ae-c8dc60f1d2d2