I want to see my ACCOUNT

Discus and support I want to see my ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son is not doing his chores, and his grades are slipping. Help wih controling him by giving me the most powerful tool there is, be able to turn off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THOMASHAYNIE, Apr 7, 2019.

1. THOMASHAYNIE
    THOMASHAYNIE Guest

I want to see my ACCOUNT

My son is not doing his chores, and his grades are slipping. Help wih controling him by giving me the most powerful

tool there is, be able to turn off the X!

:)

THOMASHAYNIE, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Alanisreno Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

You can take the console away, TV, hack even controllers away. You can do things on parental control. And block things he usually accesses
  3. DapperCrane Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

Just unhook it otherwise you would need to passcode it for every use.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

It would be best to control the situation through parental settings as others have mentioned. If the account is your own, you could simply change the password by logging to xbox.com and adjust your settings.

Hope this helps!
  5. JayMax1111 Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

As well as the suggestions offered in the replies, you can also switch off your Xbox with the Xbox mobile app. As long as you have it synced with your Xbox and they are both on the same network connection you can switch it off remotely from anywhere that
    you are in range of your internet connection.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I want to see my ACCOUNT

Depending on how you (or your son) set up your son's accont, and if your son is still a minor, the son has to be added to an adult account.

Have your own adult accont and sign in on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and add your son's account to your family account.

Then go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and restrict his online and privacy settings to your liking. You can also enforce game time limits.

But the most practical approach would be to lock away his controller or taking away the power cord of the console.
Thema:

I want to see my ACCOUNT

1. I want to see my ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT

2. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  3. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  4. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...
  5. Аккаунт XBOX [Translate] XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Аккаунт XBOX [Translate] XBOX account: Не имею не каких данных о почте моего аккаунта но знаю пароль от него как восстановить и еще знаю к камому номеру телефона он привязан. Утерял аккаунт после сброса хбоха до заводских настроек(...
  6. Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account: Good Morning everyone, I wasn't abe to find hints or explanation how I can share my account for other xbox console, but with limits. I want to share only 1 game from my account and thats it. 2nd...
  7. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  8. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  9. Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]: Всем доброго дня. Есть приставка One X. Изначально залогинена под аккаунтом взрослого, играл в основном ребенок. Т.к. зачастую не могу контролировать, сколько ребенок проводит времени за играми,...
  10. Account suspensions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspensions.: I was wondering when Microsoft will lift all account suspensions. I find it difficult to communicate with the appeal process because they don't communicate via email. Xbox and Microsoft don't...