I want to share a friend but my console cant share again this year

Discus and support I want to share a friend but my console cant share again this year in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to share my console. But i my console cant share again this year what can i do to share it this year?? 5e12161c-d12d-4dd7-88dd-8d48793f3930 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zDxyr, Oct 30, 2020.

1. zDxyr
    zDxyr Guest

I want to share my console. But i my console cant share again this year what can i do to share it this year??

:)

zDxyr, Oct 30, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

the home feature is for the main console in your own home, not to go and share games with friends.
  3. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  4. Hakkie1983 Win User

Games delen op console

hi i want to share me profiel a friend needs help done it 3 times this yearcant bu al the gamesand i cant share already done it 3 times this year can you resset this plz so i can help<him
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox settings

Yes, I changed my password a few days ago, i only share with my best friend whom i share my games with
    But earlier you said you shared with your friends,plural.

The whole gold/game share feature is meant to be used in households with more than one console,not sharing with your friends.
  6. FetchingStorm88 Win User

THE TRUTH ABOUT SHARING GAMES. XBOX ONE

does anyone know how to cancel the game sharing after you switched back and forth from 3 times a year i already used my 3rd time this year on a friend and right now i cant do anything till october this year i want to cancel the game sharing before october
    i want my full game rights back so i can play offline also i got a lot of free stuff to download or install and i dont want my friend complaining cause of all the downloads i still got more to do and i dont want to annoy him with all the downloads and I dont
    want him annoying me by telling me to stop i want to get all these free downloads before they might vanish i dont know if there is a time limit on these ones or not but i want to get them out of the way just in case also just cant wait till october
Thema:

1. I want to share a friend but my console cant share again this year - Similar Threads - share friend console

2. share a subscription with a friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    share a subscription with a friend: hi, can i share my subscription with a friend like xbox gamepass or xbox game pass ultimate ? and, if i can do it, can we use 2 differents account to use this service?...
  3. How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...: How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold? 4867774a-b21e-42b9-a604-4d59777ce3fc
  4. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...
  5. When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...

in XboX Insiders
    When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...: When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get the error, “we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a little while”. I have 5...
  6. How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you keep my son from sharing his real name with friends in Minecraft?: Hello, When my son tried to connect with his friend as a "Friend" in Minecraft, the checkbox to share his real name with him was checked, and it was impossible to uncheck it. How do you uncheck it...
  7. Compartilhar contas com amigos[Translation-Share accounts with friends]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compartilhar contas com amigos[Translation-Share accounts with friends]: Eu estou sem live há um mês eu acho, e hoje pedi ao meu amigo que compartilasse sua conta comigo. E então estamos tentando compartilhar até agora, não sei o que acontece mas meu video game não...
  8. Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console: So I am new to Game Sharing and I have a question that has been answered different ways so i'm very confused. Here is the situation. So I have an Xbox One console with a Gold account. My wife...
  9. Friend playing on xbox one that is game sharing with another console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend playing on xbox one that is game sharing with another console: I want to set up game sharing between two consoles in the same house for my son and I who are both xbox gold members. If a third person comes round who has their own xbox live account / profile...
  10. I played a game which neither I nor my friend (who shares this console) own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played a game which neither I nor my friend (who shares this console) own.: I was looking at Battlefield 4 in the store (which as stated I do not own) I was allowed to install it and when I went to launch it I got the standard "You do not own this game" message. I closed...