I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

Discus and support I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sergiusz.K., Feb 19, 2021.

1. Sergiusz.K.
    Sergiusz.K. Guest

I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

Hello,

I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to... [​IMG]

:)

Sergiusz.K., Feb 19, 2021
  2. ​Jamie​ Win User

I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase

Hi, You will need to contact support in order to update the warranty start date for your Surface, Surface Type Cover, Xbox Console, or Kinect. Before we can update your warranty, you will need the following:

• Your sales/purchase receipt from an authorized Surface or Xbox retailer.
    • Your Surface, Surface Type Cover, Xbox Console, or Kinect serial number.

Proof of purchase

In order to update your warranty, you will need to provide a valid sales/purchase receipt from an authorized retailer. If your retailer isn’t on this list, don’t worry, you can send it to us anyway and we will validate it if it meets the following criteria.

A valid sales/purchase receipt will clearly indicate the retailer name, the purchase date, and the item purchased as shown in the example below (in English only). If the sales/purchase receipt does not clearly indicate these requirements, it will not be accepted.

I got information from this website https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/update-your-warranty-with-your-proof-of-purchase-ceca7e91-3a88-e2dc-7a21-b8c54b5429df

[​IMG]
  3. Sergiusz.K. Win User

I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase

Thank You, but I have read this article many times, but there is no information in what way I have to send proof-of-purchase?

There is no any page or email to send copies of proof-of-purchase (invoice).

Support bot completely unusable, because it sends to the start page, when You told him, that it's going about update the warranty information.

[​IMG]
  4. KindGryphon Win User

If I buy Xbox from another country, will it have guarantee on my country?

I want to buy an Xbox Series X from Iraq, and I live in Turkey. As far as I know, there is no international guarantee by Microsoft for these kind of situations. I'm not sure, so I'm here to ask. If I buy from Iraq, will I have a problem with guarantee here
    in Turkey?

Thanks!
    According to this there would be possible warranty issues. Says the warranty would only be valid in the same country it is purchased from

What if I purchased my device from another country?

The warranty on your device is valid in the country or region where it was purchased. Warranty support may be limited or not available if you are no longer in the original purchase country, especially if you are in a country where
    Surface or Xbox is not sold

Source:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/update-your-warranty-with-your-proof-of-purchase-ceca7e91-3a88-e2dc-7a21-b8c54b5429df
  5. onyxishere Win User

I can't registerd my new xbox one pad

I also wanted to add that any Xbox accessory has a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. It's best to just hang on to the receipt as proof of purchase just in case.
  6. Scuttle Muffins Win User

Xbox 360 slim internal wifi connection problems

I doubt I still have a warranty on my Xbox and if I did I have no proof of purchase as my receipt is long gone. Aside from that I still have never broken the Microsoft Seel on the back of my xbox. The internal Wifi is in the same position as the 250GB hardrive
    just the opposite side.

Well if it is a hardware problem I will just try to find a way of purchasing another internal wifi unit or an external one for that matter.
Thema:

1. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to... - Similar Threads - Update warranty proof

2. Update Xbox One X warranty by sharing proof of purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Xbox One X warranty by sharing proof of purchase: Hi, I bought a new Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Bundle (1TB) on 3rd Jan 2021, and it was delivered today on 5th Jan 2021. When i registered the device with my account it is showing...
  3. To update my Xbox console warranty with invoice

in XBoX on Consoles
    To update my Xbox console warranty with invoice: Hi I have purchase invoice to extend warranty but I am unable to get hold on any agent on helpline or on email. Registered a service to request before and uploaded the invoice and serial of my...
  4. Xbox controller warranty date needs to be updated with proof of purchase date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller warranty date needs to be updated with proof of purchase date: Hi I'm having an issue where by I need to update my controllers warranty date, to the date on the proof of purchase. I cant get through to Microsoft support in anyway, I've tried calling, tried...
  5. Warranty Information update on newly purchased Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Information update on newly purchased Xbox One: Good Evening, I have recently purchased (1 week ago) a Xbox One and find that there is only a few months left (6 months) in the warranty. I have tried using the Xbox support channels, virtual...
  6. Need to update my warranty coverage of Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to update my warranty coverage of Xbox One S All Digital: Hi, I bought a new Xbox One S All Digital edition from Amazon India on 16th March 2020. The standard warranty I expect is 1 Year from date of purchase but my microsoft account page shows...
  7. Xbox one X Update has bricked my xbox ( Warranty Service repair unavailable)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Update has bricked my xbox ( Warranty Service repair unavailable): Hey Guys last Saturday my xbox decided to update, and on finishing it switched off. About an hour later i decided to boot up and play a game but only to find the green load up screen was jerky and...
  8. Warranty Service Worries (No Update, Device removed from my account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Service Worries (No Update, Device removed from my account): I had an issue with my Elite 2 Controller. The thumbstick would not return to center consistently. I tried to wait for the Microsoft Stores to open back up because I was sold on the warranty for...
  9. Why hasn't the warranty on my xbox one x been updated yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why hasn't the warranty on my xbox one x been updated yet?: Hoping to find some answers since I haven't received a response from support for two weeks and I can't call support for my "issue". I bought my Xbox one X new in 3/20, everything went fine until...
  10. Updating warranty information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updating warranty information: Hi all, i purchased a new Xbox One S this past Nov. when i try to check my warranty status it says expired. My xbox’s internal power supply went bad for no apparent reason but I should still be...