I want to upgrade my child's account to xbox unlimited.

Discus and support I want to upgrade my child's account to xbox unlimited. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When we do it on my child's account it says I have to buy it but I can't find where to do that. I know it is somewhere on xbox.com but I have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eva Franks, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Eva Franks
    Eva Franks Guest

When we do it on my child's account it says I have to buy it but I can't find where to do that. I know it is somewhere on xbox.com but I have no idea where?

:)

Eva Franks, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Adam Franks Win User

I tried doing this and it didn't work it came up with the screen.

You need a parent to buy this

We can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way.

We find a hug and a "please" works wonders!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Eva,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to purchase the Ultimate subscription. We recommend using the

Ultimate game pass site
    . Make sure when you go there you sign in with your child's account.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. tomoliop Win User

Parents account?!

My parent's account was closed and I need it when I want to download some content. Also, I'm over 18 now, but I can't find the option to upgrade account to from child to adult.
  5. saneXxassass1n Win User

Game pass

No iv done all that and when I click on a game it says get game pass all I can do is upgrade to xbox unlimited but I don't want to do that
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Unable to download games on xbox one

Thema:

1. I want to upgrade my child's account to xbox unlimited. - Similar Threads - upgrade child's account

2. Xbox One storage upgrades

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One storage upgrades: My boyfriend doesnt wanna tamper with his xbox to get storage upgrade but i was wondering if we are aloud to use USB Storage Drives on the machine, it not is there other ways of upgrading storage...
  3. Microsoft all access upgrade questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft all access upgrade questions: Hello. Just read about All Access program to upgrade to new upcoming xbox seriesx by joining and making payments. But i dont see the the new 2020 xbox series x. Option Shows only 3. xboxone x, s,...
  4. Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate: Hello guys i have a problem while trying to upgrade my gold sub into gamepass ultimate... i got the message “you are trying to downgrade your current subscription” the fact is that i m trying to...
  5. Upgrading Xbox for Child - Catch22 stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading Xbox for Child - Catch22 stuck: Hello All I'm a bit stuck... My son has a current XBox Live Gold subscription with about 11 months left on it. I want to trial Xbox Game pass ultimate (Microsoft have a special at the moment...
  6. Xbox Account still saying its a child one even after upgrading account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account still saying its a child one even after upgrading account: I recently turned 18 and noticed I still didn't have access to microsoft adult perks like buying 360 games or custom gamerpics. I then added my account back to microsoft family as a an adult...
  7. Upgrading my XBox child account to an adult account

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgrading my XBox child account to an adult account: Hello, when I created my XBox account, I did a mistake when I entered my birthdate. On my microsoft account it is correct already, but the XBox app keeps saying that my account is an child...
  8. Upgrading from Child Account to Adult Account + Custom Gamer Image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading from Child Account to Adult Account + Custom Gamer Image: Hello people, I have run into an issue on my account where it was set up as a child account and not an adult one and I have yet to find out how to fix that. The first time I noticed this issue...
  9. Child Account Upgrade to Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Upgrade to Gold Membership: Like a lot of people, we had a family membership that disappeared recently. Both my kids accounts went to Xbox Live Free accounts. Can someone tell me how I can subscribe both kids with their...
  10. upgrading a Child account to custom to allow purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    upgrading a Child account to custom to allow purchases: Hi is there anybody had problems with upgrading a child account. I have tried accessing the 360 privacy settings on the console but then on save it diverts me to a password prompt thats fine but...