I want Xbox ELITE Gamepad V2

Discus and support I want Xbox ELITE Gamepad V2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You've all seen him yesterday. ELITE Gamepad V2. Finally an improved gamepad and I will not be hoping for it, as many technical issues as his older... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jurgen1488, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

You've all seen him yesterday. ELITE Gamepad V2.

Finally an improved gamepad and I will not be hoping for it, as many technical issues as his older brother.

Those rubber grips are all over the handles so perhaps they should not peel off. The driver looks more metallic. And overall, the driver is much improved I hope it will soon be available as a reward in the Ambassador Program! I just want this gamepad!
    I'd like to return Xbox, my two Elite gamepads that have those rubber grips peeled off. To give me this new v2 ELITE Gamepad.

:)

Jurgen1488, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Elite controller grip fix

Honestly this problem is the biggest horror. I have two ELITE gamepads, and for me both have this problem seven times. But it is already working on the ELITE v2 gamepad, where these issues will be solved.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

I love the first i gone to buy the second and loved to and Bluetooth i can use it on any other device
  4. whatsAmada Win User

Yeah I agree, hopefully they will make it as a reward soon.
  5. Yo Ducky Win User

Looks super dope cant wait
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

It will seem like a dream ... but who knows?
Thema:

1. I want Xbox ELITE Gamepad V2 - Similar Threads - ELITE Gamepad

2. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada: It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact the Microsoft support by email to even ask...
  3. xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  5. Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller from EB Games in Australia. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the menu button and it is eligible for a warranty replacement, however there is...
  6. Chute de FPS avec manette Xbox Elite[FPS drop with Xbox Elite gamepad]

in XBoX on Windows
    Chute de FPS avec manette Xbox Elite[FPS drop with Xbox Elite gamepad]: Bonjour pouvez vous m'aidez svp ? quand j'utilise ma manette Xbox Elite j'ai des chute de fps des que je change d'axe avec la caméra (ca deviens injouable) , mais le problème ne se présente pas...
  7. Charger kit on ELITE gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charger kit on ELITE gamepad: Why did not Microsoft still design a Charger Kit on the Elite gamepad? Since the Charger Kit, which goes into the standard gamepad, the ELITE gamepad does not work....
  8. Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad: Hello, I have become a problem again. For the third time I have an Elite gamepad on Xbox One, it has happened that my rubber grips have gone off. I tried to claim a claim via Microsoft, but I...
  9. Elite Gamepad RB Button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Gamepad RB Button: Hello , My RB button is borken , the gamepad never felt before , but when i click the button mooving out . Could you help me please with the guarantie ? Cause when i type the serial number on...
  10. ELITE GAMEPAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE GAMEPAD: Hello, I have an ELITE controller in my possession, with warranty extention. The store warranty is outdated for 3 days. Outside, my LB button comes out are slot since this morning and micromania...