I wanted to know a starting streaming setup on xbox

Discus and support I wanted to know a starting streaming setup on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to know what a good basic console streaming setup budget (OBS) I have done some research but I wanted to know the minimum , accessories ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by [T0XIC]DR3AM-R0GU3, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:52 PM.

1. I wanted to know a starting streaming setup on xbox

I wanted to know what a good basic console streaming setup budget (OBS) I have done some research but I wanted to know the minimum , accessories , upgradable stuff , etc.. you can ask me a question if you need more description and what type .

:)

[T0XIC]DR3AM-R0GU3, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  2. HulkUK75 Win User

Xbox one

3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Windows 8 to XBOX 360 Streaming Video Audio Sync Issues

4. CR Thanatos Win User

Mixer closing down

I saw about this and have just spent sometime to get my page partly setup.

Don't know why they decided to move it over to Facebook gaming but looks like I will be setting up my twitch again and start trying to stream more.
  5. CrackGB Win User

Freezes when streaming

Can you provide some details on your streaming setup? Are you using OBS, other software, or using the Windows 10 built-in Game Bar for streaming? Also where are you streaming to? Mixer, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch? And have you tried streaming different
    games, or have you only been streaming a single title, and what are they/it?

With the details of the software/setup you're streaming with and to where, we might be able to take a look at your settings and provide some suggestions for improvement.
    I broadcast via StreamLabs OBS to the YouTube platform. Streaming Settings: Encoding Level: very high. I broadcast one game Assasin`s Creed ODIKEY. And when I start to play through the console, the image starts to lag on the PC.
  6. Jordan Langford Win User

Streaming from Computer to xbox?

Thema:

I wanted to know a starting streaming setup on xbox

1. I wanted to know a starting streaming setup on xbox - Similar Threads - wanted starting streaming

2. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....: hi there , i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned it off . later that evening i tried to play...
  3. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  4. I want to start live streaming more and want a microphone but don’t know if I can use...

in XboX Insiders
    I want to start live streaming more and want a microphone but don’t know if I can use...: So I’ve been wanting to get a microphone for live streaming and I don’t know how to use it and headphones at the same time. If I put splitters in my controller will it work? submitted by...
  5. I have a request for xcloud when I press start and select I want the home menu to appear

in XboX Insiders
    I have a request for xcloud when I press start and select I want the home menu to appear: As when I press home on my xbox controller it takes me to my phones home submitted by /u/wateroverlord [link] [comments]
  6. I want to start a server on this pc and when i click start it instantly signs in to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start a server on this pc and when i click start it instantly signs in to my...: When i sign into microsoft store i sign into the right one and then i play ark survival evolved and i push start and it signs into my other account hoe do i change this because i cant find a way...
  7. Game streaming wants to start muted?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming wants to start muted?: And when I click unmute it still doesn't play audio. Have tried force closing the app and disconnect/reconnect. Anyone had this or know a solution? I've also submitted feedback. submitted by...
  8. Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps continuously fail to start, and constantly reinstalling them is not something I want...: Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, all fail to start, reinstalling works temporarily, then they randomly stop working again. Even Edge fails to work, and you can't uninstall that since MS is stupid like...
  9. Game don't want to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game don't want to start: Need help the crew 2 don't want to start up. I recently bought it. 2af94a32-e8f3-4cbc-a28f-6746f5854460
  10. xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....: crossout game on xbox one will not let me play any more, gives me an error code that I don't know what is. d7672f49-f16b-4117-85c9-f4d41c578f52