I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

Discus and support I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChacaLissm, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ChacaLissm
    ChacaLissm Guest

I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

hello, I come because I can not find any help

I am a PC player

Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account that I do not use.

I would like to transfer my game to the account where I have all my xbox games.

who should I contact to solve my problem?

Thank you for your help

:)

ChacaLissm, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on... - Similar Threads - wanted put code

2. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  3. Why do my son have to put his acc as home xbox on every xbox he want to share it to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my son have to put his acc as home xbox on every xbox he want to share it to?: My son has gold on his acc and when he is at my place I have one Xbox for my two boys. He has to put his acc as home Xbox on my Xbox then. But when he´s at his moms they have one Xbox each and has...
  4. I want to put my opinion about why i shouldn't be suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to put my opinion about why i shouldn't be suspended: I have got suspended just because of 2k 18, these three kids which names were Rum Slug Mxballislife and Black SSABATH have reported me for voice and communication. I said nothing wrong or...
  5. Since you want to ban something I pay for you need to give all my money back I put into the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since you want to ban something I pay for you need to give all my money back I put into the ...: since I can’t play my game go ahead and give my money back permanent ban because you have little kids who like to talk **** but you won’t do anything about it when they get reported if you had in...
  6. Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get error when I want to put a "main xbox" account?: I can not put my xbox account as "main xbox" in my xbox one, I get: "we could not save your changes" and "something went wrong when trying to save your changes. I constantly get that when I want...
  7. I lost my phone number and I want to reset it and put my new phone number but I can not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my phone number and I want to reset it and put my new phone number but I can not ...: what happens is that I want to unsubscribe a phone number but I can not because when I get in to log my account sends me to another page which asks me to insert the last four numbers ****** 18 but...
  8. I want them to restart me the times I can put the main xbox in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want them to restart me the times I can put the main xbox in my account: I have two xbox only buy games in an account and I share them for main xbox but no longer let me put the account as main xbox, help 9951d951-ac6d-4e25-a947-4a7c9367ae6a
  9. Connor enter code when wanting to put in gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connor enter code when wanting to put in gold code: Every Time I try to put in the code for gold then I go to use a code then I go to enter code then the screen turns dark and it won't let me type out the code I've also tried to do it on browser...
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf