i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360

Discus and support i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i wanted to buy a fallout new vegas for the xbox 360 and put it on my xbox 360, so went to the microsoft store and purchased it (the reason i didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drandafilegjuraj, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:33 AM.

1. i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360

so i wanted to buy a fallout new vegas for the xbox 360 and put it on my xbox 360, so went to the microsoft store and purchased it (the reason i didn't just buy it on the 360 itself was because i'm using a friends live account and i don't want anyone to
    have my credit info) i was intending on getting a code i would redeem on my 360, but I got no code. is there something i can do about this?

:)

drandafilegjuraj, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:33 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it through the xbox website, it would be tied to the account that you purchased it on. If you were signed into the website on your own account (you shouldn't have access to a friend's account anyway), then it would be tied to your account and
    you can download it from your download history on the 360.

If you weren't signed into your account when you made the purchase, Then whoever's account was signed in, can submit a

refund request
    and then you can purchase the game from your account or as a code from another retailer.
  3. Mrdvanh Win User

Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system.

The codes would be for the 360 versions of the games, so you would need either a 360 or One to play the games.
    Now, I just want redeem them, i will play another time, only redeem it on console ?

I follow this instruction: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes , it said : "You can redeem Xbox prepaid codes on your console or
    on a computer."
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360 does the code expire?

Something to keep in mind, if the code is in a 360 game disc you may have to redeem it on a 360. I ran into this when I found a Ms. Pacman code I hadn't redeemed in one of my games. Tried redeeming on the web and One, did not work until I went to my 360.
  5. JayRay Mk2 Win User

Unable to get Spelunky with Games With Gold

I have, but I found my answer on the twitter support account. Apparently Child Accounts cannot redeem 360 games unless they redeem them on a 360.
  6. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes

I have this on xbox 360 and 1. My 360 game was second hand when i redeem my xbox 1 code will it work with 360.
Thema:

1. i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360 - Similar Threads - wanted redeem 360

2. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea
  3. I want to cancel a subscription but that I didn't buy/redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel a subscription but that I didn't buy/redeem: Hi, basically today, I decided to play my Xbox one but come to a screen where it says I need gold, I wasn't worried because I had gotten a 3-month membership card for Christmas that I forgot to...
  4. I want to redeem a code of xbox game pass but it does not let me

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to redeem a code of xbox game pass but it does not let me: Iwant to redeem a code of xbox game pass but it does not let me 03c2ea08-e405-4680-8c25-e340c28fa237
  5. i want to redeem 10500 credits

in XBoX Rewards
    i want to redeem 10500 credits: hello, my name is [Personal Information Removed], gamertag , and i have a little problem. i have 10500 reward credits in my deposit and i cannot redeem them because there is no redeem button like...
  6. I want to redeem my Microsoft point

in XBoX Rewards
    I want to redeem my Microsoft point: I want to redeem my Microsoft point so I get Xbox Live Gold and I cant do it , it says issue with your account or order [Personal Information Removed] 183e631c-5f4a-4f5f-a977-b2c829ed9b85
  7. I want to redeem points for a new gamertag

in XBoX Rewards
    I want to redeem points for a new gamertag: i have 8,075 points and support told me i can come here and redeem my points to change it. 2656f1ce-c0aa-4df3-91df-93a2225a288f
  8. Ordered physical copy of SoT, want to redeem it only for PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ordered physical copy of SoT, want to redeem it only for PC.: Hello, I ordered a physical copy of Sea of Thieves since I assumed it would not do any difference considering the "XBOX Play Anywhere" deal. To my sadness, the case did not include any sorts of...
  9. Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...: As my title says. Yesterday, I purchased a code for Forza 7. It works on the xbox but it doesn't show up in the windows store on my pc. 6ad6506f-fa2c-4baa-9598-938561a5e0f7
  10. I redeemed a us gift card but I want to transfer it to Canadian Dollars.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a us gift card but I want to transfer it to Canadian Dollars.: I won a give away for 10 us dollars. I redeemed it and i wanted to make a purchase but it wasnt enough. Is there any way i can convert that money into Canadian dollars so i can pay off the rest...